Cupra r 225 or fr tdi 150???

LiamMoore

Cheers for all the help guys:) I've test driven both of then and ive gone with the LCR:)

joshy514

Fleet Air Arm by ability.
Mar 2, 2012
Gloucester
www.seatcupra.net
I've got a 150, wish i'd gone for an lcr but i drive from gloucester to truro 2-3 times a month and wouldnt want to see the miles rack up on a petrol, anything over 100,000 depresses me! good choice though maybe next time for me...

LiamMoore

Thanks guys got my remap booked in 3 weeks time:) hopefully its worth it

LiamMoore

Also guys. Does anyone know of a flat screen cd player for the ml1 LCR?

Dec 31, 2007
Reading
Lol, that genuinely made me laugh!

Hope you enjoy it mate. Which remap did you go for? Don't forget to create a readers ride thread!

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
Don't wanna start this argument again but I sold my fr+ last year as my mileage dropped a lot so I didn't need a diesel really and the only reason I brought it in the first place is because I wanted a LCR but couldn't justify the petrol costs. I loved the pd but it still wasn't at LCR and didn't sound that good. (sounded better after a full exhaust)

Now I have a mk2 focus diesel for around town and family and have just bought an LCR and although the diesel did put a smile on my face it's defiantly bigger in the LCR despite the harsher ride

1ns4ne1d10t

Excellent choice! Diesel is for generators and boats.

Its useful and its always needed... Something Petrol isn't

but its also useful for completely blinding and choking the lungs of tailgating bullyboys in their LCR's.

No offense petrol heads...

YTS

Jun 25, 2009
Wheres Harry Hill when you need him. I'll do it then. Fighttt!

TBH it depends on your driving still. Most of the time Im too lazy to work a petrol engine so a diesel suites me at the moment. There is times when I just want to blast it but my pd 150 just cant do it (well for now). Do miss the sound of a petrol engine though.

Dec 31, 2007
Reading
Whilst the diesel is great to drive, in that it's so effortless to hit quick speeds, I do sometimes wish i had the drama of having to work a petrol.

Actually tempted to trade the pd in at the moment!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.