Cupra R ST

Dec 16, 2019
Hi,
Just inquired about a brand new Cupra R ST. The price is very favourable but the dealer is saying he won't fit the ABT upgrade because he just wants a quick turnaround but its a must have for me.
Anybody heard of a dealer doing this before? Or if they are even allowed to refuse to add options?
I don't know who the dealer is as the price quoted is from a well established UK broker.
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Fozzy84

Apr 23, 2012
How are you purchasing the car, pcp / hp / pch?
The dealer can do as they please regarding the ABT pack to be honest.
If it's a must for you.. i wouldn't go ahead with the deal.. i'd find one elsewhere.. there's a few places that have them.. Seat Crewe have 1 demo, 1 pre reg & 1 new.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why would you want the ABT upgrade, have you read the comments from owners who found out after purchase that the extra power is not available all the time. Buy the basic car and get a map if you want more power.

Reactions: The Daily Meme

Jenko

Sep 9, 2019
Hi,
Just inquired about a brand new Cupra R ST. The price is very favourable but the dealer is saying he won't fit the ABT upgrade because he just wants a quick turnaround but its a must have for me.
Anybody heard of a dealer doing this before? Or if they are even allowed to refuse to add options?
I don't know who the dealer is as the price quoted is from a well established UK broker.
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Don’t do it, not worth the money. Leave it stock or get a proper map .

Reactions: The Daily Meme
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.