Cupra R styling on Toledo 1.8t sport

Flys1nce86

Feb 11, 2014
Hi guys was just wondering if any one has any pictures of a Toledo 1.8t sport with Leon Cupra R front bumper and side skirts fitted?
Is it an easy fit or do you need a million and one different brackets? And does it look silly with the standard 1.8t sport rear bumper because I'm assuming there is nothing you can do with that.

Thanks.

Maxmills4

Sep 30, 2013
Hampshire
Cupra r toledo

If you search cupra r toledo in google images, some come up with the full kit. I had a look a while ago for my tolly. I think the angle of the rear bumper still looks tidy with the rest of the cupra r kit

salman_20vt

I am auto emoción al !!
Jul 3, 2011
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
I have a 2004 Toledo 1.8t and I am also thinking to replace front bumper but wondering if I need to change the interior fender cover as well? And different fog lights as well or the stock would fit in to the LCR bumper? I already installed the Leon Cupra side skirts and they look stunning. Also I would like to know if there is any possibility to make the rear stock bumper look any better or go with the side and front kits?

25e3623772c36d7fb2ab0f80f9ebc840.jpg

This is the bumper I want to install

5434efc97504d626d12b6c000173cce4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
I have
Cupra r front bumper - need bumper and bumper guides
Side skirts - tiger seal and you can drill and mount to clips but to much hassle
No rear spoiler available but I made my own
All looks unique people think ohh cupra r and then see the back��

Poor pics

Side skirts too much hassle for me but looks okay without them ��

Last edited:

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
Salman stock fender arch liners fit fine
Fog lights need to be cupra r ones as they are smaller I believe

All you need to fit bumper is the plastic bumper guides that screw on to the wings then bumper bolts to this
You need them as cupra r fixes to the wings differently from the rest of the Leon's /Toledo

Last edited:

Kako51

Apr 30, 2016
Suffolk
I missed out on a maroon colour one for £950 on an 04 reg was too slow but got my cupra now so happy anyway.how can I put a pic of my car on here ?

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
You have to do 15 posts first , then use something like photo bucket , upload your pic to photo bucket then copy the html code in to box your writing the post in and will show pic when you post it , if that makes sense haha

burnzee56

May 2, 2016
Very nice Toledo, was very tempted but went for Leon in the end

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise