Cupra Remap.

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
What's the cheapest remap for the 2.0 mk2 Cupra?
Also what's the cheapest one that you can revert back to standard easily?

Thanks.

jon-tfsi

Mar 29, 2008
If your near Newcastle I would highly recommend PDT. He will set your car up on the rollers and its approx 350 for a custom map.

jon-tfsi

Mar 29, 2008
Bluefin is approx 400 from jkm. Comes with a handheld unit to switch back to stock any time you like. Say your a mk5 gti forum user you will get discount :)

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
Got Bluefin on mine, takes about 30 minutes to upload the map. The Hand held also has a diagnostic reader on it as well. I'm considering going REVO though, as bluefin don't quote BHP figures over 325, and mine's near enough ready to got stage 2 / stage 2+.

Jan 15, 2009
Kent
Yeah hoping I can tell the difference between stage 1?
Although 1 is good hoping 2 is what can I say MORE

Stage 2 from Stage 1 on mine felt loads better, but I had the exhaust put on the same time as Stage 2 so some of it may have been the extra noise :lol:

DanH

Jun 24, 2010
Warrington, Cheshire
revo stage 2 tomorrow at Awesome. Can't wait either:D

I only work down the road, could of let you have a go in Stage2+ FR and see how long you would of lasted on Stage2 before moving up to + :) Because of the small spool on the K03 the Stage2+ has a massive massive difference mid range

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Well back from awesome never had much chance to play due to kids being in the car but it doesn't seem much different.
Awesome set car to boost 8 timing 6 fuel 9
I thought on standard pump fuel should be 9?
Anyway used my sps and put it back to my original boost 7 timing 5 fuel 9.
What's everyone else running on stage 2 and standard pump?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

DanH

Jun 24, 2010
Warrington, Cheshire
Stage 1 was running 235bhp and 280lb/ft
Stage 2 increased to a whopping 273bhp and 335lb/ft

I certainly felt the differences! Iwas running 9-6-9

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Stage 1 was running 235bhp and 280lb/ft
Stage 2 increased to a whopping 273bhp and 335lb/ft

I certainly felt the differences! Iwas running 9-6-9

Well after speaking to Revo I changed my settings to 8-5-9 and bingo now I have a power house:D
Mmmm tyres coming soon:confused:

redreligion

May 21, 2009
Lincoln or Manchester
P-Torque are offering a Stage 1 remap for £295, I'm hoping to take mine there next month! They're in Wolverhampton so about an hour & a half's drive for you (bit less on the way back ;))

They're also offering the remap plus a Milltek catback for £750, which is REALLY tempting...!

Closer to home though, Awesome GTI do Revo remaps and they're based in Irlam. I think it's around £500, but with it being Revo you could in theory switch it back with the right piece of kit (which you won't be able to do with P-Torque's remap unless you take the car back to them).

Both P-Torque and Awesome have their own sub-forum on here, probably best checking their threads out for up-to-date prices, contact details etc... :)

gazzrazz

Remap on the Wirral £350 al in. PM me for details. Had mine done, superb.

P-torque.co.uk

Mar 30, 2006
Wolverhampton
www.p-torque.co.uk
We are currently tuning the Leon Cupra MK2's for race teams in the production touring car series.

We tuned a MK2 Cupra for a race team recently, and we are now being asked to overwrite the software being run by other Leons in the series.... some would be surprised who's software we are overwritting as the teams can't believe the difference and how well the P-Torque software is performing.

Check it out..... http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=321426

We have another team coming in tomorrow, so will post some more pics up :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.