Cupra... which oil ??

Ian_Cupra_87

Oct 5, 2018
Hi all I'm new to the group , I've recently bought a mk2 cupra

It due it's next service and I'm just wondering what oil you guys recommend....I've read mixed reviews some say 5w30 some say 5w40 and different brands etc

Thanks

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Personally I'd go 5w30 (Castrol Edge) if it's standard. 5w40 (Millers Nanodrive) if its remapped.

Ian_Cupra_87

Oct 5, 2018
Yes it's stage 2 mapped , millers nanodrive has come up before so I think that's what I'll go for , just waiting for a message back off oilman on here

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Yes it's stage 2 mapped , millers nanodrive has come up before so I think that's what I'll go for , just waiting for a message back off oilman on here

I currently use Millers Nanodrive NT+. Unfortunately its the most expensive. But I have used the Fuchs Titan Race Pro S 5w40 which I think is a bit cheaper (and was on special a couple of weeks back).

Oh and if you get it from Opie oils... don't forget to use the forum discount code!

fozzybear

middle aged speed freak
Feb 4, 2006
halifax,west yorks
I currently use Millers Nanodrive NT+. Unfortunately its the most expensive. But I have used the Fuchs Titan Race Pro S 5w40 which I think is a bit cheaper (and was on special a couple of weeks back).

Oh and if you get it from Opie oils... don't forget to use the forum discount code!
Have used 5w30 fully synth since new and now 152000 miles with no issues ...change every 10000miles and only top up after 3 5000 miles....very little oil usage

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.