CupraStoo's Mk4 Beefa Cupra 20vT *ITS GONE!!*

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Haha! Yeh I remember! He had a bloomin good sense of humour. Was reading his thread the other day. I always remember his car to be quite special but he only put those fit wheels on it didn't he?

CupraStoo

Intentionally Left Blank
Dec 28, 2007
RAF Odiham Drives: Much JDMness
Im back

Did brands hatch yesterday!

LMFAO at the doubters of this car!
Brakes were fantastic ALL day,zero fade whatsoever
Zero clutchslip aswell, and it got driven very hard!

New found respect for the car now, i had doubts about it handling but i think its due to the shocking std suspension(On the road) but on the track its an absolute dream!

Had a ride out in Tom Boardmans Ex Leon Cupra Cup car too. A friend of mine now owns it, and it rocks!! Til a coilpack went, and he started eyeing up my car for a replacement!

Also had a ride out in a caterham, MUST HAVE ONE in the next few yrs!

CupraStoo

Intentionally Left Blank
Dec 28, 2007
Done this today

Enlarged the intake entrance for't airbox
Image105.jpg

Image104.jpg

also got 4 Brand new 205-40-17 yoko A539s for £100

CupraStoo

Intentionally Left Blank
Dec 28, 2007
a friend that bought some wheels for refurbing!

the tyres on them were the wrong size to refit, should have been 215s
had about 50 miles on em!!

swapped them for some carbon bits for his car that were worth about £100

CupraStoo

Intentionally Left Blank
Dec 28, 2007
Th'Ipod adapter turned up today

Just need to get a length of 3mmjack cabling and a socket to install it down by't th'andbrake!
Image106.jpg

Ordered an N75J last night, should be here tomorrow.

Along with my Red LEDs to illuminate the Boost Gauge.
I only needed one, but could only get em in packs of 20, so with the others im gonna do some ambient lighting like the recent Minis.
ie, illuminate behind the door pulls, the ashtray, the doorpockets and maybe the footwells

Gonna be ordering 6metres of red 4mm Vac hosing to do the engine bay hoses later on probably.
Thursday im ordering my LCR Splitter and a SplitR R DV from forge too and once that arrives, ill do the vac hoses, DV fitting, N249 bypass and fit the N75 all the same time. Think im gonna mod the engine cover too so i can still have it fitted with the SplitR

Busy Busy Busy!

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
alright mate, car looks alright. not to keen on the rear black badge though. where abouts have you run the tubing through to the engine to get the boost gauge to work?? got one in my car but its not wired up at all yet

where bouts you from? i only live about a 10/15 mins drive from brands hatch. got a funny feeling i've seen you on the a2/m25 around dartford the other day

CupraStoo

Intentionally Left Blank
Dec 28, 2007
hiya mate
i live in fleet, 10-15 minutes from basingstoke

i was on the M25 on my way home from brands last friday so you may have seen me there

im currently in the process of sourcing some black lights to match the badge, but if im not happy the badge will go grey or silver again

vac hosing, i teed off the DV vac line, fed it thru the firewall in the top right hand corner of the bay, as if your looking at the bay, thru the 2 grommets there, into the cabin, behind the glovebox and into the headunit space

CupraStoo

Intentionally Left Blank
Dec 28, 2007
N75J Turned up this morning.
Image109.jpg

gonna order my vac hosing tonight/tomoro along with the SplitR

then do all the gubbins with that little lot when it turns up friday or saturday.

Last edited: