Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.

curbed rim

Discussion in 'Leon Mk1 (2000-2006)' started by Murdered LCR, Nov 24, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Murdered LCR

Murdered LCR Wide mouthed mofo

right i curbed my rim on wednesday night :cry: and was thinking why get it refurbed normal i no some one the does the whole wheel any colour you like dimond cut face polished lip all for £35 has any one had the face of there rim dimond cut and the inserts of the rim left the normal colour or i was thinking black inserts to match my car not sure if this would look good as i dont want to ruin a nice set of alloys

any coments welcome

2. alex_cupra

alex_cupra Guest

try photoshopping it mate.....

give's you more of an idea in your own head that way rather than relying on other people opinions.......

:)

3. Murdered LCR

Murdered LCR Wide mouthed mofo

yes i would if i could mate i was just wondering if any one on hear had a pic of there car with a dimond cut face lcr alloys

4. RikH

RikH Texas Cowboy

sounds ok, will make the alloys look bigger having a black inner surface to the spokes
    unfort its only gonna be one of things u might have to try-you may hate it, you may love it