custom sub enclosure progress thread

westoncraig

reviver of old threads :)
Aug 7, 2005
weston-SUPER-mare
im going to be making a few custom stealth sub enclosures this month guys, i will produce the first and fit in my car, will then post pictures.

DSCF2881.jpg

they will look similar to this, but a little more flush.

im going to make a few different ones, all similar to the above but one will incorporate an amp, etc etc

i will prob sell on the spares so will post pics and prices.
would anyone be interested in one?

Mat

should be good.

you can edit the title yourself
(go to first post, edit, go advance, change title and save)

westoncraig

Aug 7, 2005
weston-SUPER-mare
il do the leon first adam, once i have done that and have it perfected, i will get hold of one of the bristol boys mk3 cupras and take a mould from that, it will prob be another month before i can do that though..

i could then bring them to national events for people

not sure on the prices yet, first few will be pretty cheap while i perfect it, but will obviously have to accomidate my travel to the meets and materials...im in it for the love guys..hoping to do alot more once i have the leons mastered

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
i'd be interested in one for the leon; price dependant of course :)

scottym

Diesel Powered
Sep 19, 2007
Ashford, KENT
That sounds pretty good, wouldnt mind a hollow one for the other side, so i can make a custom front panel and "french" an amp into that, to keep things looking symmetrical.

I am definately interested in a box though.

Scott

Deleted member 12147

I made one before for my previous car, wasn't difficult just time consuming. I'd be interested in one as I don't have the time or the patience anymore. Athough it would depend on the quality and price.

westoncraig

Aug 7, 2005
weston-SUPER-mare
hey guys!

well i have all the equipment ready to go!

have been out riding alot the last 2 weeks so i have been a bit slow! but i have nothing planned this weekend other then starting to build the shell!

on a sadder note...some **** has opened their door onto mine and left a chip in the paint! cocks!

helms

Console Race Car Driver
Jan 30, 2005
Basingstoke
i think i will be interested in this, as might be buying a leon now. I jst cant find another car i like more than my ibiza, and the Leon is a close second place!!
WHY DID I SELL MY CAR!?!?! IM SUCH A RETARD!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members