D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
The car did'nt want to start again yesterday :censored: This time all I did was tap the fuel pump again and it started so it looks like the pump might be on it's way [:@] Not the best of timing as my insurance has just about cleared me out, I'll see how it goes and get one ordered soon.
We did scan the car again after I got it to start but there were no error's there.

On a happier note I brought a new Karcher last weekend.

a85fca20.jpg

It also came with the Karcher suction hose which allows it to suck water from a bucket or bin, I tried it yesterday useing one of my DoDo Juice buckets and it worked really well, it had lots more pressure than my old and it made cleaning the car fun again :D The only down side to this is due to the suction hose only being about 4' long I had to keep moving the bucket and Karcher around the car, I also had to refill the bucket 4 times although I did snow foam the car and I probably wasted more water than normal. My paln is to make or buy a trolly big enough to hold a palstic bust bin and the Karcher then fill the bin with water from my water butts then push it around the car.

b579c580.jpg

34bc7d28.jpg

Last edited:

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
I got the Karcher for £99 of Ideal world shoping channel, Normally it's only about £89 but it came with a load of extra that would have taken it to around £200.
The suction hose was on offer for £15, they're normally around £25.

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Car looked stunning as ever mate. Well done on organising a great event for us today at Bromley Pageant. Some pics for you........

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Was stunningly clean as always mate :)

You know what you need to do now though to get the car some recognition at show competitions. Get it done ;)

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Mint, no other words for it.

Does set the standard for so many LCR's.

Wheels and this would be perfection mate!

RDS

OEM+
Aug 11, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
Why does it need wheels? OEM LCR wheels are the best wheels for these, yes other wheels look really good but why waste money when the cars already fitted with the best ones for it?

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Why does it need wheels? OEM LCR wheels are the best wheels for these, yes other wheels look really good but why waste money when the cars already fitted with the best ones for it?

To win shows which he wants to do ;)

Also there is wheels which look just as good if not better than the LCR wheels. I would keep his current wheels as winter wheels and get the other one's for show season :)

The wheels planned are awesome!

RDS

OEM+
Aug 11, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
To win shows which he wants to do ;)

Also there is wheels which look just as good if not better than the LCR wheels. I would keep his current wheels as winter wheels and get the other one's for show season :)

The wheels planned are awesome!

Fair enough, just my opinion :D

Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
Hey Darren,

Your car continues to blow me away with the standard you reach. Definitely one of my benchmarks :clap:

So, what job is next on the list? You must be pretty happy with the car is now?

James :)

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Hey Darren,

Your car continues to blow me away with the standard you reach. Definitely one of my benchmarks :clap:

So, what job is next on the list? You must be pretty happy with the car is now?

James :)

Thanks James :D
There are a few little things I want to do before I'll be compleatly happy, the front and rear bumpers could do with a re spray along with the bonnet and the splitters could do with some attention aswell.
I have been looking at a new set of wheels but I'm keeping quite as to which ones for now, a couple of people know and we think it will look pretty good [B)]

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.