D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
You can buy 2k clear in one litre kits. Mixed at 2:1 you can mix as little as you like. The cans are ok but you'll waste more that way as you activate a full can.

I did think about buying a gun and trying it through my compressor but the guy I got theese from said they were really good and you dont have to worry about it going off after 1 use, I used a bit of 1 of the cans at the weekend and I was going to do some more this coming weekend so we'll see if it's still usable, I hope so.

Ah cool. I look forward to seeing those subtle touches. Always open to suggestions ;)

It's nothing major, I hate unpainted black plastic so I'm hoping there will be none left when I get it back :)
I'm also looking at doing something with the rear bumper but this will probably have to wait untill after I get the car back.

You are scn'so king of carbon I think, brilliant work! Those mirrors especially. Just done a big mouth bumper and saved the mid grill, don't suppose it'd be any use to you? The mesh is smashed out but the two bits you'd use for the oem bigmouh you make are still fine...?

Thanks mate :D
I saw your grill, it looked good ;)
Thanks for the offer but my grill is all made now :) James might be interested in it though.

Darren I really hope you're happy with the respray when it's done. :)

Cheers Tom, Only 3 days to go :D

joshy514

Fleet Air Arm by ability.
Mar 2, 2012
Gloucester
www.seatcupra.net
Cheers, still only half done because I need an old window seal to put round where it meets the bumper to make it look any good. I just asked incase you want to make another and sell it or whatever, a carbon one would look good ;) I don't want any money for it either.

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Guess it's too late to change my mind now :D

I also had a go at these :)

Still a long way to go but they dont look too bad at the moment,

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Few pictures from today

Unfortunatly I wont be able to get the side skirts smoothed at the moment but it might happen soon :)

If your on Instagram go over and have a look at Legend_vehicles, they put up loads of photos of the cars they are working as well as short videos of whats going on :)

leon68140

Hi d.k's

Sorry for my english... i'm french...
It's been a long time that i'm reading you
Nice work mate

Nicolas

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
I went over to Legends today to see how things were going.
I must admit seeing the photos of the car looking the way it does at the moment has been a bit of shock but I know the end results are going to be well worth it :D

Big thanks to Martin and the boys at Legend :thumbup:

leon68140

Greaaaaaaaaat which color did you choose?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.