D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Looks good mate. I did my grilles black last month, really made a difference :D

Are you putting one of the carbon splitters on yours?

Thanks Adam :)
The gloss black has really lifted the front.
I'm not sure about the spillter yet, the 2 I'm working have got homes to go.

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
I wasn't planning on doing much more for a while but yesterday Tom popped round and this happened

These were originally Probee's seat's, t0m brought them a couple of years ago and they have now ended up with me :)

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Looking awsome dk ! How much was the respray as looking at getting my cupra resprayed ?

For a good full respray your looking at £2k+ but I guess where you are will make a difference.
Be really careful where you go though and make sure you see some of thier work, old and new.
Also ask what paint they are going to use, mine had some repair work done a few years ago and because they used a cheap water based paint hte lacquer went cloudy and started cracking.
Looks amazing mate.

Cheers Liam :)

Jul 30, 2010
Argyll, Scotland
Car looks mint, seats are a nice touch and compliment the rest of the car.

Only thing I'm not to keen on is the splitter in silver. Just my opinion but it's your car so done to your taste

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Car looks mint, seats are a nice touch and compliment the rest of the car.

Only thing I'm not to keen on is the splitter in silver. Just my opinion but it's your car so done to your taste

I'm not that happy with the LCR splitter at the moment, I preferred it with the Carbon centre but we had a problem with it when the car went in to be resprayed so it ended up all silver.
I have made a full carbon LCR splitter which I might fit in the spring.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.