How to get DAB Station icons

DAV3G46

May 7, 2015
Evening all, now I reckon I'd seen this asked before but I can't find it (tap a talk a bit rubbish for searching) but I've got my new Leon and have the DAB stations saved which I want but only one of them has the station logo.... can these be added via the sd card? Cheers

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Hope this is what you want,

https://webspecial.volkswagen.de/vwinfotainment/int/en/index/downloads#/

Station Logos.JPG

Deleted member 103408

And just to add you can make your own its very easy

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
What size did you make your logos?
I’ve tried numerous sizes to be honest and i can’t seem to find a size that looks perfect in all areas:
8” Screen:
List View
Info view
Digital Dash:
Central
Within Tach/Speedo

I ended up using 400 x 240 I think. This seems to be the best compromise for the 2 main views I use (list on 8” and within Tach/Speedo).

If a radio station sets this up, they have to setup multiple image sizes. I can only assume this is stored in a different way to allow the radio to resize accordingly. But it’s still annoying me that there isn’t a ‘perfect’ resolution to use.

On the MIB2 unit I also tried 240 x 240, 400 x 400, 600 x 600 and a lot of others I tried on the MIB1 unit previously.

steveh8204

Mar 15, 2014
I’d be happy to upload them all here if anyone wants them. Already zipped and emailed them to @paddy6789

Don't suppose you still have these? The link on that website is dead. Also the images I tried downloading myself from Media.Info look really small when I have Info View on. Is this normal? The PNG files are 400x240.

steveh8204

Mar 15, 2014
Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply but that's the original link I was on about being dead. The link works but when you select the download option for the DAB data you get:

"This vw-mapscdn.tdd.adacorcdn.com page can’t be found

No web page was found for the web address: http://vw-mapscdn.tdd.adacorcdn.com/RSDB_VW_Multi_EU_v1.10.10.7z

HTTP ERROR 404"

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
These are the ones I downloaded when the link worked, this was November 2018 according to the file name info on my PC, but the zip file is named May 2018.

Hoping that should work (upload was too big for SCN).

This is a link to the ones I created. I did a lot of different sizes to try and avoid any border at all, but sadly it didn't work so I gave up. Then when I got the Carbon Edition with the VC, I realised it was far better to make transparent ones, so they look their best on the VC, and just put up with the white background on the 8" screen...

Sadly I can't remember which size looked the best, so zipped them all.

Examples of the ones on my car...

Main screen:
1595184484114.png

Virtual Cockpit:
1595184536772.png

@Jimbobcook You need to do this on your radio too.

Last edited:
Reactions: steveh8204
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members