May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Bet your happy damo and also the new owner :p you certainly got a steal mate, car was a bargain!

Get joined up on vagcars.co.uk and also come to rr day saturday, be good to see it run again, was more or less the car that made me sell my White fr and build my cupra :D

ibizacupra84

It been dropping of boost now and again, i had a look today to see and found a few pipes where loose, so i hope it just that i havnt been out in it yet so i let you known the outcome

ibizacupra84

thanks mate, you know you have used a resistor in the n75 plug it has been close to the turbo and some of the tape has melted and i'am woundering do you think it could be that causing it drop off boost and need a new resistor, where did you get the resistor from ???

ibizacupra84

sorry mate my mistake it not the connector for the n75 vavle, it a connector what is never the coil pack what ever it was for

ibizacupra84

cheers mate, i been doing abit of reading and a few people have had the same problem with the boost droping off and they replaced the n75 vavle and sorted the problem out so i'am going to seat to order a new one and fingers crossed it sorts the problem out.

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
I very much doubt that its the N75 valve mate..

If you want to pop along to the RR day on Sat I'll take a look at it for you..

ibizacupra84

how much is it for the rr at motorscope on sat and what time should i be they

ibizacupra84

well i be ordering a GT2876R and equal lengle manifold for the ibiza hopefully in the next few months just not to sure if i should go for the .64A/R or .86A/R Hmmmm

ibizacupra84

just started my own thread now, i have just orderd a cooler running thermostate and fan swith from awesome for the ibiza

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise