Damo's ED30

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
LOVE MK5 golfs (also had a mk5 R32 previously) they are very very refined and just well made.

Perfect colour you have there and Interlagos is a dream isnt it!

ED30 has never grabbed my attention to want one though yours looks spot on I admit, but my preference would be a mapped GTI over an ED30 for some reason :shrug:

What you got planned then??

Poverty

LOVE MK5 golfs (also had a mk5 R32 previously) they are very very refined and just well made.

Perfect colour you have there and Interlagos is a dream isnt it!

ED30 has never grabbed my attention to want one though yours looks spot on I admit, but my preference would be a mapped GTI over an ED30 for some reason :shrug:

What you got planned then??

that makes no sense at all, why would you want a normal gti over a ed30?

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
that makes no sense at all, why would you want a normal gti over a ed30?

I prefer the subtleness of the GTI and prefer the Interlagos cloth over the Interlagos half leather. The colour coding is too much IMO and prefer the plastics found on the GTI, just the general look really, not saying i dont like the ED30 love them but just prefer the GTI one of those things really.

Gonna keep my eye on this thread love a well modded MK5

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
I couldn't resist the cone and fitted mine again haha

You never answered about the 9th :p want to have a poke around haha and you'll deffo make over 300 on the rollers if they play up like last time!

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Ahh bad news mate :(

There's an awesome specced ed30 for sale on edition38 at the mo, I'm actually gutted it's for sale now and not a year down the line!

You'll find a good spec one when you start looking mate. But the high spec ones usually fetch a premium as there's only circa 2400 ED30's in the country :)

You keeping it standard exterior wise then mate?

Yea, keeping it standard on the outside, maybe some badge painting or something.

That is a beast damien! looks really nice, i love it :D

Cheers Nick. It's a great motor with all the toys, just needs cruse control but I'll add than later ;)

Last edited:
May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
08 plate, 27k. Got allthe stage 2 mods bar the cooler. Got kw v3's, front and rear arbs, LSD, 10 pot tarox brakes etc etc up for 15k no offers. That's why I'm gutted haha I thought he'd be after a few thousand more!

Shame your not coming mate, woulda liked a nosey! Think there's a couple of other ed30's coming aswell!

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
08 plate, 27k. Got allthe stage 2 mods bar the cooler. Got kw v3's, front and rear arbs, LSD, 10 pot tarox brakes etc etc up for 15k no offers. That's why I'm gutted haha I thought he'd be after a few thousand more!

Shame your not coming mate, woulda liked a nosey! Think there's a couple of other ed30's coming aswell!

Aye, seen that one and would of went for it if it wasn't red....

Yea, I'm gutted I'm going to miss it :(

dmkay_80

Mar 23, 2010
Durham
Nice looking car mate. We will have to meet up sometime as im thinking P-torque might be a decent way to go.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.