Daniel M's FR PD170 - Fixed 24.07.2017

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
Well the time has come to slowly (when I say slowly, I mean it lol) return the Leon back to standard as come April next year it will be time for a new motor.

Plans are to sell any bits I can like the armrest, flocked fascias, H&R springs, short shifter, possibly the spacers, bonnet strut bits, boot pop bits, mirror caps and my S2000 filter set up. Once thats done I'll probably have the front end re-sprayed and maybe the wheels refurbished along with a big detail inside and out before selling it on.

Again this won't be for another 5 months or so but it will be kind of cool to see it go back to standard.

Heart is set on an S3 saloon at present or a comfy estate like an A6 or similar sized Merc/BMW.

Long time to wait but definitely no money spent on mods.

lewischadwick7

Jul 4, 2016
Barnsley
Well the time has come to slowly (when I say slowly, I mean it lol) return the Leon back to standard as come April next year it will be time for a new motor.

Plans are to sell any bits I can like the armrest, flocked fascias, H&R springs, short shifter, possibly the spacers, bonnet strut bits, boot pop bits, mirror caps and my S2000 filter set up. Once thats done I'll probably have the front end re-sprayed and maybe the wheels refurbished along with a big detail inside and out before selling it on.

Again this won't be for another 5 months or so but it will be kind of cool to see it go back to standard.

Heart is set on an S3 saloon at present or a comfy estate like an A6 or similar sized Merc/BMW.

Long time to wait but definitely no money spent on mods.

might keep an eye out for any bits :D

Daniel M

Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
Are you selling the mud flaps?

Actually do you have a list?

I will sell the mud flaps eventually - forgot about them lol

Will sort a list out, but won't be selling most bits until the new year.

How much for the H&R springs, mud flaps, wind deflectors and armrest

I'll do a list with prices later.

depending when they're coming off maybe springs, wheels & spacers

did you have an exhaust done too?

Wheels are the ones that came with the car so won't be selling those bud lol

No exhaust is standard.

lewischadwick7

Jul 4, 2016
Barnsley
I will sell the mud flaps eventually - forgot about them lol

Will sort a list out, but won't be selling most bits until the new year.

I'll do a list with prices later.

Wheels are the ones that came with the car so won't be selling those bud lol

No exhaust is standard.

not even p/x + cash against my standard 17" fr alloys :p i thought the 18's were an optional extra when new?

Daniel M

Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
not even p/x + cash against my standard 17" fr alloys :p i thought the 18's were an optional extra when new?

Unfortunately not haha, when I come to sell it I want as much as possible and think the wheels be a plus point for a potential buyer :D

Not sure about them being optional, I just assumed some came with them standard, though mine does have some extra's like heated seats.

I'll probs have the wheels refurbished too as they aren't in the best condition.

Daniel M

Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
Items to be sold

Triple R rear diffuser - £60 - SOLD
Armrest - £95
Mud flaps - £30
H&R springs - £100
S2000 Filter set up - £20
Bonnet strut kit - £20
Boot pop mod bits - £20
Flocked fascias & vent surrounds - £TBC & subject to OEM ones being sourced.
Mirror caps - £20 (Need a re-spray)
20mm & 15mm spacers (with bolts) - **depends if next car is VAG as will keep them if so**
Cupra front grill - £30 + standard one in exchange.
Wind deflectors (Drivers one missing) - £10
Short shifter - £25
Cupra pedals - £45
Smoked side repeaters - £5
All items plus p+p

All will be sold after Xmas apart from S2000 filter as that's already off the car.

Other things may be added if I've forgotten anything.

Last edited:

lewischadwick7

Jul 4, 2016
Barnsley
Unfortunately not haha, when I come to sell it I want as much as possible and think the wheels be a plus point for a potential buyer :D

Not sure about them being optional, I just assumed some came with them standard, though mine does have some extra's like heated seats.

I'll probs have the wheels refurbished too as they aren't in the best condition.

ah right no bother was worth a try :) just let me know how much for the springs, you selling it with the flocked parts or you interested in swapping for standard + a bit of cash?

Daniel M

Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
saw the list after my last post haha, what you looking for the flocked parts with standards to swap? they easy enough to change over?

Yeah they're fairly simple to remove. The worst bits are the vent surrounds.

Not sure on a price really?

Actually I'll take the H&R springs and mudflaps

That's if they are still available.
Still annoyed I missed the diffuser

Everything's still available but won't be selling anything until after new year. Springs will be one of the last things to come off I would imagine.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.