DaNnY_LaD's HTA-Gt2868R Big turbo Build(Now @ AKS Tuning)

ReDBull

Every day's a school day.
Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
I'm booked in there on the 31's for a stage 2 map. I will be interested what difference you notice when you get a custom map.

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
A few nail pictures from today :p @ vwnw

null.jpg

null-1.jpg

null-2.jpg

null-3.jpg

null-4.jpg

null-5.jpg

null-6.jpg

null-7.jpg

null-8.jpg

null-9.jpg

null-10.jpg

Next for me bucket seats and paint work!

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Looks good in the pics mate :)

What's the latest with the mapping, are you going to get the torque intervention removed from the Revo code? Can this be done? Surely you want the extra power on tap no.. ? ;)

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Looks good in the pics mate :)

What's the latest with the mapping, are you going to get the torque intervention removed from the Revo code? Can this be done? Surely you want the extra power on tap no.. ? ;)

Niki is in the works to map it bud, but I want todo some bits to it first , I'm in no rush as its fast and I'm happy with it ATM !

Got some buckets going in and some carbon bits also

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Niki is in the works to map it bud, but I want todo some bits to it first , I'm in no rush as its fast and I'm happy with it ATM !

Got some buckets going in and some carbon bits also

Nice :) Yeah that's fair enough mate.

Looking forward to the results, and your new seats!

Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
Definitely a shame! So many are choosing to try something different to the LCR... It kinda rekindles your own thoughts about letting the car go...

After all the heartache of the engine failure, I hope you've managed to enjoy its potential before breaking it? Best wishes for the future...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.