DaNnY_LaD's IHI'd Cupra ( End Of a Eara 08/11/2009)

Dec 13, 2006
Ashford, Middx
The amount of times of seen that written is unbelievable, lol. Give you credit for sticking with it with the luck you've had though.

In regards to the corsa or astra, i went on a VXR track day and have to say the Astra beats the corsa hands down. I never said i would buy a vauxhall but after that track day i sometimes think, hhhmmm vxr astra, lol.

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
how gay not about selling ur car after you done all this work .. to get a CORSA come on lol take ur mental tablets and think about what you have typed on here

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
lol...

Looks like theres just the interior and Brakes to be sold..everything else has sold Or is Provionsally sold...

Ive set my aim now on to cars...Both around the 52-54plates and both in black..

There Audi S3 225 or a Seat leon cupra R i wanna keep the vag feel and 1.8t as i knw my way around them and both alot bigger than the ibiza...

Im wanting to stay clear of the fianace scheme tbh as id want it to be my car and do what every i please with it...I couldn't justfie the money on a vxr and just watch it depreacite in price as i won't use it that often...Lookin at the current finances and the money ive made so far of the cupra got around 7-8k to spend...

I know ive put alot of time in to it but i just can't be arsed to finish it as its taking up to much time and money....Tbh i don't feel that arsed about Breaking it due to the fact theres lots of vultures about loll

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
I`ll say what everybody else is thinking.

BOLLOX!

I guarantee there will be a post next week along the lines of, "i`ve been thinking and ive decided to keep it and finish it it owes me far to much money and ive put way to much effort in to it to give up now"

dont know how many times i`ve read/heard it before.:whistle:

LMFAO - our survey says.... DING DING DING DING DING

Danny Danny Danny.... :)

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
How many times have you said your going to sell or break it?

I couldnt give a toss if you have proven me wrong, i just sit back and read your thread and giggle.

Im sure you just do it for the attention.

Kudos for the work you put in tho, its somthing i wouldnt tackle without pro help.

I personally (and others) thought you where trying to run before you could walk.

Amen.

Last edited:

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
How many times have you said your going to sell or break it?

I couldnt give a toss if you have proven me wrong, i just sit back and read your thread and giggle.

Im sure you just do it for the attention.

Kudos for the work you put in tho, its somthing i wouldnt tackle without pro help.

I personally (and others) thought you where trying to run before you could walk.

Amen.

I know what you mean but ive lost interest in it...

Thats Front end and dash gone now...

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
i just dont get the likes of you and hooch..... he built a car, had issues on manifold a few times, then broke it.. :confused: and you have done similar thing

biz-arrr

I dont get it

:shrug:

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
Id love to have the sort of imcome to be able to even think about making that kind of choice...

Where do you get your money from i earn over 25k and have not much left..???

Defo go for the s3 though more of a base car if you want to go big power IMHO.

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Tbf the s3 is nice inside but need so much more power to come close to a stage 2 lcr an lcr will leave an s3 for dust in a strait line and with a good set up round corners as well . I would much rather have a big turbo lcr than a big turbo s3 . That's my 2p

Spud_G40

PS3 Gamer tag: SRedx
Jun 12, 2006
Glasgow
You were so close mate, why go and break it now? Surely your going to start modding all over again on the S3 or LCR.

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
if 4wd is planned as is more power budget to need another 75-100bhp on the 4wd to make it feel as quick

*heavy things*

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
I lost interest in it sadly i know i was so close but i just lost the love for it...

Rang my insurance today and ive desided to go for a Black Seat Leon cupra R and il do a few subtle mods and just enjoy it...

My Income is very good for my age tbh being a Joiner pays really well i do like the s3 but its defo a heavy car....

Im thinking a black LCR lowered with OEM Black Rims and Bright Yellow Brembos and just keep it tidy and not invovle in taking it apart lol...

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.