DaNnY_LaD's IHI'd Cupra ( End Of a Eara 08/11/2009)

Aug 7, 2009
Manchester U.K
I lost interest in it sadly i know i was so close but i just lost the love for it...

Rang my insurance today and ive desided to go for a Black Seat Leon cupra R and il do a few subtle mods and just enjoy it...

My Income is very good for my age tbh being a Joiner pays really well i do like the s3 but its defo a heavy car....

Im thinking a black LCR lowered with OEM Black Rims and Bright Yellow Brembos and just keep it tidy and not invovle in taking it apart lol...

Ive enarly lost the love but looking at it, its too nice car to split for parts, only car ive stuck with had 3 in 8 months :(

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Ive finally got the ball roleing with the car scene...

Been to view a lovely Black LCR with 59k miles and a apr stage 1...Hes wanting 6.5k for and its on a 04 plate..

All being well i should have it for next sunday...I seariously can't wait. ive looked at so many car over the last few days from evos to scoobs and Rs Turbos....

Seems my heart feels it needs to stay with the 1.8t 20v as i knw them literally inside out...Plus it kinda made my mind up when john took me out in his stage 2 cupra r...Loved it...

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
FAO Robbie C..

This Is the Linkage Spacer for the Ibiza cupra...If your wanting to fit a larger Tip Its really easy to make..

P1010047.jpg

P1010053.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
lol...

Just read my full thread as i was bored lol....

Seems my complete ihi setup i made and sold on is going strong 2 years ons....Currently made 326bhp on my Stage 3 gt28 file....

i do miss it though 5 different turbos in 2 years lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.