Dark badged and wheel spacers

Kinggy

Nov 27, 2016
Hi all,

Few months in owning my cupra 300!! What a machine love it!

Looking to fit some spacers to the wheels front and back however have no idea what size would be best to get? And also where is best to get from?

Has one fitted spacers and what mm have you used on the front and back?

Also, I’m wanted to get rid of the chrome seat and cupra on the boot and get them blacked out. Are these bought black or will I need to paint them some how?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crumpy

May 9, 2018
Hi all,

Few months in owning my cupra 300!! What a machine love it!

Looking to fit some spacers to the wheels front and back however have no idea what size would be best to get? And also where is best to get from?

Has one fitted spacers and what mm have you used on the front and back?

Also, I’m wanted to get rid of the chrome seat and cupra on the boot and get them blacked out. Are these bought black or will I need to paint them some how?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, i have spacers on my 280, had them done at Motech performance near Northampton. really nice TPI 12mm all round (would probably get away with 15mm on the back though) with longer locking nuts £235 fitted.

Hope that helps.

Rob G

Apr 13, 2018
Hey, i have spacers on my 280, had them done at Motech performance near Northampton. really nice TPI 12mm all round (would probably get away with 15mm on the back though) with longer locking nuts £235 fitted.

Hope that helps.

Don't suppose you have any pictures to hand? Possibly looking at spacers on my 280!

Crumpy

May 9, 2018
Don't suppose you have any pictures to hand? Possibly looking at spacers on my 280!

I've not posted enough in the forum to post pic's mate, but my Instagram is aaahhh_yeah if you want to check out the car on there.

Reactions: Rob G
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise