Dark grey?

Jing

What do you think of the leon in dark grey? I have seen one for sale, I was going to go for black or red but there are none for sale in my area:(

Jul 10, 2007
Leeds
Dark grey is nice, a saw a Cupra in it after I ordered mine Black and it looked great.

I would never buy black again anyway and wouldn't recommend it.

Jing

All the cars I have had have been black and I am a little bored of it now.

Thanks.

Bretty

May 21, 2008
Lancashire
My FR is the dark grey and i love the colour, a great change from my last car hich was black and a real nightmare to keep looking tip top.

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
The Luna Grey or the Zenith Grey are very nice colours on the Leon. Can't really go wrong with either.
I wouldn't buy a black car either after seeing my mum's Yaris...
Alex

Xe

Go for a silver if your bored with black, dark grey sometimes just looks like a dirty black car with dried on dirt. I mistake them for black from a distance some times.
Best to go see the car colours in real life and how they react in different light conditions.

Either way dark grey looks mint ;) But clean black cars deffo look the best imo :p

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
Go for a silver if your bored with black, dark grey sometimes just looks like a dirty black car with dried on dirt. I mistake them for black from a distance some times.
Best to go see the car colours in real life and how they react in different light conditions.

Either way dark grey looks mint ;) But clean black cars deffo look the best imo :p

Yea but you have to clean them every other day that is the problem!!!
Alex

leon263

Jan 12, 2008
Ordered it in Zenith Grey and then had serious doubts while I waited for it but when I saw it in real life I loved it, very classy when polished up and a nice change from the usual black or silver. Much easier to live with than black and I'd say, "go for it".

P5130134.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.