Debadged the back of my Leon Fr

Robert de’ath

Jan 20, 2019
Chelmsford essex
Took the Leon badge off the back my mrk3 today and I must say I’m pleased how it looks.

Attachments

• 69E8BFDC-8E43-4BEC-91C6-7E96AC5BD153.jpeg
    69E8BFDC-8E43-4BEC-91C6-7E96AC5BD153.jpeg
    513.2 KB · Views: 923
Reactions: ray

Rockbox

Apr 6, 2018
Did mine a couple of months ago also took off the fr badge the s for seat badge would have gone too if it had not been part of the boot latch.

Looks better smoothed out.

I'm thinking of blacking the seat badge

OJ9693

Mk3 Leon FR 150
Sep 2, 2019
Still in two minds about removing my LEON lettering, because it's centered it doesn't mess with my OCD as much haha. Plus it's got black decals on it instead of fully black, which i also like the look of.

hilly81

Apr 28, 2014
Little Sutton
I don’t see the point

to me looks like its been in a shunt and the bodyshop couldn’t be bothered to source the correct badge
You mean like this? https://www.carshop.co.uk/used-car/SEAT/LEON/YA18DKD

I was going to look at this car when I bought mine a few weeks back and didn't bother after seeing the awful rear Leon badge. Something has gone off there.

I guess going badgeless is all down to personal preference. I like the look and have done it to my last few cars. It also make polishing the area a lot easier as well.

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge

I was going to look at this car when I bought mine a few weeks back and didn't bother after seeing the awful rear Leon badge. Something has gone off there.

I guess going badgeless is all down to personal preference. I like the look and have done it to my last few cars. It also make polishing the area a lot easier as well.
:wtf:
Thats hideous, looks like a ford.

Robert de’ath

Jan 20, 2019
Chelmsford essex
Yer my ocd liked it was centred but I just don’t like the look in general. Thing is if I didn’t have the AMD badge I wouldn’t have done it as it wouldn’t have balanced. As it’s been said it’s all personal taste when it comes to mods on cars.

Reactions: OJ9693

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008

yes to me first question I would ask myself.

has that been pranged in the back

Reactions: hilly81

Sword

Apr 22, 2019
Winchester
I have been thinking about removing mine however I have a red car and with it being a few years old now I'm scared of it leaving an outline of a slightly different shade of red.

I know paint on cars has come a long way but red is always the worse at weathering over the years.

zeffania

Nov 4, 2016
It is all personal preference. I prefer the look myself without the badge, I did the same on my octavia, but this time I have left the FR badge. It is far easier to polish not having to go in and out the LEON badge

eWH8OMX.jpg

Reactions: The Daily Meme

Rockbox

Apr 6, 2018
Mine as you can see is red no problems with marks kettle of boiling water pour over badges to loosen glue and mine came off by pulling it off by hand then a touch of polish. IMG_20191030_152246.jpg

Reactions: Sword
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.