Debadged the back of my Leon Fr

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
I was going to say, how else would onyone know it was a cupra.

Although i think th enew cupras don't come with the lfag on the back anymore. Just a black one on the front grill.
I think the removal of the flags is a good thing. I'm not sure why they kept the black one on the front but you can't see it anyway. There should be more copper though on the monochrome cars and the coloured cars should have black badges and not copper. The copper looks out of place on the coloured cars.

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
I think the removal of the flags is a good thing. I'm not sure why they kept the black one on the front but you can't see it anyway. There should be more copper though on the monochrome cars and the coloured cars should have black badges and not copper. The copper looks out of place on the coloured cars.
First thing I will be doing is blacking out all the copper on mine.

I like the removal of the flag on the back, prefer the black lettering on its own. I think the diffuser should be black though, rather than that dull plastic grey.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
First thing I will be doing is blacking out all the copper on mine.

I like the removal of the flag on the back, prefer the black lettering on its own. I think the diffuser should be black though, rather than that dull plastic grey.
I agree. The basic grey plastic is a bit crap looking. One of my friends pointed out the diffuser is a bit of a let down for the rest of the car.

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
I agree. The basic grey plastic is a bit crap looking. One of my friends pointed out the diffuser is a bit of a let down for the rest of the car.

Considering the car has some pretty nice exhaust tips for a hatchback. The diffuser really isn't in keeping with the rest of the car. And i know you would agree that the car should come with a diffuser, splitter and skirts as standard, or atleast as a pack fitted from the factory.

Reactions: Kirky
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.