Decent pictures of the standard FR alloys

Pheo

Sep 11, 2009
Hi all,

Does anyone have any decent pictures of the standard FR alloys? Difficult to find decent quality ones online!

Jasegreyfr

Aug 12, 2012
Plymouth
uqu5u3az.jpg
dy6u8a4e.jpg

I duno if this helps

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

J400uk

Jan 7, 2010
London, UK
Have a browse on the used section of seat.co.uk and there should be lots of pictures showing them :)

I think they are a good size but the design is a bit meh. The upgrade 17s on the SE look better, perhaps they'll swap them round one day like what's happened with the Ibiza a few times.

Spuddo

Aug 5, 2013
I'll take some this weekend for you. They look dreadful in pictures but much better in the flesh.

Pheo

Sep 11, 2009
Thanks guys, appreciate it.

Tempting to pay the £7.81 extra/month based on those initial pictures I must admit - the standard rims on my current Scirocco I love, not sure I like the look of those ones!

Will have to try and figure out which rims you end up with on our company scheme if you pay the extra - there are the two sets in the catalogue, but only one option on our company system!

decadent

Apr 1, 2012
Herts
I personally don't like the standard 17s so I have specced 18s on the car I am currently considering whether or not to pull the trigger on purchasing.

I didn't like the 17s on the mk2 either (but I was stuck with them as I bought the car at a year old!)

oh re: the two sets of 18 alloys, one is the standard upgrade as pictured above (they're called "perfomance" iirc) the others are part of the titanium pack.

Matt

Last edited:

Pheo

Sep 11, 2009
Thanks Matt, titanium pack is £15 per month - don't think it's worth that for coloured mirrors and those alloys, nice as they are! £720 over the course of the lease

Pheo

Sep 11, 2009
Should probably have mentioned - anyone know what the 18s do to the ride quality?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members