Decent tyres for Leon FR

Dyscontinued

Apr 15, 2007
Leeds
I bought some Barum Bravuris 2 XL from National a few months ago, best 'cheap' tyre I've had. Better than Falken 452s, better than Dunlop Sport Maxxx, prefer them to Goodyear Asym2s, not as good as Goodyear Asym though but almost half the price when I got them.

krisby

Custom user title
Nov 17, 2010
Sipson
I fitted Kumho Ecsta KU31s to the front of my tolly last week, coping with the horses of the V5 very well, even in the wet. I paid £50.30 each from Camskill. I opted for these over Hankook, and even Michelin and Continentals because of price, wear, and wet weather performance.

I'm definitely not disappointed and will fit two more to the back next week, then do all 4 on the wifes car after pay day.

BenG

Ben
Oct 26, 2011
Cove Bay, Aberdeen
Thanks for all the replies.

Camskill look pretty cheap, though their prices aren't 'fitted' like you can get from blackcircles or mytyres so that'll be extra...

I'll get prices for the various options from them. Don't want to spend mega money as I've already laid out £750 recently on a stainless exhaust and new lightweight alloys.... :blink:

krisby

Custom user title
Nov 17, 2010
Sipson
I only paid £10 each tyre for fitting at my local garage, so still only £60 a tyre + £6 delivery.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.