Dension Gateway 100

Lee Edgecombe

Photoshop ;)
Mar 16, 2009
South Wales
Hey, i bought a dension gateway 100 a while ago for my mk2 leon FR with the bluetooth, so the bigger screen. Fitted it and it wasnt working properly and tbh forgot about it. But i had a long trip on the weekend so i wanted to get it sorted. I thought maybe i had a lose wire or something so i checked it all and everything seemed fine. I tried it again and still no luck. so i just completely took it out and put the original AUX back in for now. Im prity sure i fitted it correctly cause i followed a helpful guide from here.

But the problem i got is when i play music the quality is really fusy and my songs dont show up on the dashboard which is the main reason i bought it so i could control my songs through my dash. I dont know whether it could be my iphone 3gs is not compatable with it or something else. If someone has had the same problem or could help me out i would really appreciate it.

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
hmmm and u dont have any problems at all? and your songs and stuff come up on the dash board?

I had a gateway in my FR with bluetooth and thought it was great until it had been in about 3 or 4 weeks then I lost the songs on my mfd and used to get static through the speakers in the morning.
Anyway if I disconnected it then reconnected it I found it worked fine again. This happened after the unit had played for 16 hours once diconnected ok again for another 16.
i contacted Dension who asked me to update my firmware which did not help in the end 8 months on I got a full refund and changed my headunit and now use a memory stick.
Cheers kev

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Qucik question whats best option for getting me Ipod Touch to play music using the MFD and standard Headunit?

is it one of these Gateway things

Lee Edgecombe

Photoshop ;)
Mar 16, 2009
South Wales
Oh ok then. I can't be bothered with mine now so I think I'm going to just sell it. Did u buy your from seat or from dension? I dout I'll get a full refund from seat. Bought it a while ago.

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
I bought mine off car vision uk and pestered them and dension to get my refund.
The gateway 100 was excellent when it worked right but that wasn't for very long really glad I got my refund.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise