Dent repair in Derby....

andyj

There's no F in Quality..
Does anyone know a good dent repairer in the Derby/Nottingham area ?!?

The R has got about a 6" dent in the rear passenger door, from when someone kindly opened their door into it :(

Have found a couple of guys on the internet, but would rather use someone who came with a recommendation......

Cheers,
Andy

spyke85

I Like Cheese!
Oct 26, 2003
Bolton
Visit site
Mel's dad (the ex) is the manager of Yes Car Credit near Donnington and he recommended me a Dent Repairer. If you can find number for them sure he wouldn't mind you calling him.

andyj

Cheers Slim, will pop in there on Saturday and see what they can do !

Looks like they know their stuff... official Aston Martin repairers etc !!

Saw their office on Pride Park on Saturday when I was looking for a place to take some pics of the R ! Thought about parking up in front etc, until I spotted the CCTV !! lol

slimtater

Feb 15, 2004
Visit site
Failing that, I know a top bloke in Hinckley, but unsure how much he would charge to travel. Then again, he is a mobile service!!

sportbilly

thinking out loud
Oct 8, 2001
in my car
Visit site
Dents Co on Ascot Drive

Like Slim said - Chartwells are good, had a wheel repaired there and was ok, mate had his wheels and wing mirrors re-done on a Porker and he was happy.

Chartwells do the work for Bridgegate/Stratstone BMW.

Steve_Brown

Need pie!
Oct 19, 2002
Derby
Visit site
Dentsco = reasonable prices but don't quite have that professional air
Chartwells = expensive, go to the one on the Parker industrial estate not the pride park one
Or try Parkway Paint and Body near GK Group SEAT on Pride Park, they're SEAT approved and did a good job on my Toledo, good customer service too.

andyj

update.... popped into Parkway Paint and Body last Saturday to see if they could help me out.... spoke to the manager I think, Lee, and he said that they use a guy called Neil Shaw from "Dents Plus".

He gave me Neils card, and I gave him a call. He's going to come and take a look at the car on Monday at work.

Neil was also recommended by a couple of guys from Cgti Derby, so I've got no worries about using him.

Will let you all know how it goes. Might even try and get some before and after shots of the damage!

Andy

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.