deposit on cupra anyone???????

xJib

Kevo said:
we must be due for a update on how long left zboyd...

I'm guessing they'll release more details on Tuesday at the motorshow. Though from the pics released I thought that would be enough to leave a deposit, as you can always choose what options later when you go to fill out the order form.

Kevo

Apr 12, 2003
staffs
Visit site
xJib said:
I'm guessing they'll release more details on Tuesday at the motorshow. Though from the pics released I thought that would be enough to leave a deposit, as you can always choose what options later when you go to fill out the order form.

to be honest i didn't see the other thread on the pics and details...
but to be honest its a little dissapointing by the way it looks more or less the same as the fr...............we will wait and see

xJib

Yep they do look a lot alike. I guess Seat must have run out of money to design another front and rear bumper. Debadged only someone with a keen eye would spot the difference. I guess the big difference will be under the bonnet, with a different turbo to the FR and a fullsize FMIC. Ow and those lovely looking seats.

You could always add the areo kit to make it look diffrent. But I would say that :hide:

Kevo

Apr 12, 2003
staffs
Visit site
the only prob with adding the bodykit is that the base model can quite easily do this so it does still not make it that different.
I think what we need is a car that you can instantly recognise as the cupra not say is that a cupra or the fr i can't tell!!!!
you know like the old one instantly you can tell it is either the cupra or the r
the engine is good but yo ould easily get that from a remap.. I will wait and see but at the mo i just don't know, with so many hot cars about at the mo i think they needed to do somthing just that bit different like seat would usually do..

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
The dealers don't know, release info yet, build times, available colours, prices or options, now i don't speak for all dealers, but after speaking to TedJs yesterday, they are reluctant at the moment to take a deposit on a car, when they don't know when its officially available.

And as Scott said in his post, it doesn't put you any higher up the build list, than if you waited.

Martin Pick

Somebody buy my Ibiza!!
Jun 23, 2006
I1m off to the motor show on thursday so i`ll take a few pics of the new Leon Cupra if they`ll let me and find out as much as i can. :)

Icecavern

Jun 12, 2001
Berkshire, UK
www.icecavern.com
ZBOYD said:
Not at all, my powers are ultimate, especially here. I AM GOD!! (in a really over-theatrical booming voice) :p

3 years old and the R is going, simple as that. The R is special, simply because by the time i replace it, it will be the longest period ive owned one car for. Its time to move on.

Well lets just see who wins the sweepstake on how long ( in nano seconds ) it takes you to place an order once it's officially launched :lol:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.