[Derbyshire]New Cupra R225 owner!

Sam B

Nov 26, 2016
Nottingham
Hey guys! Not a new Seat owner but I've never had an account on here so! I previously had a 07 Leon FR TDI which was dpf/egr deleted and remapped to around 210. Whilst i did love it with a passion it was written off a few weeks back by a tractor whilst parked outside my house!

So, in order to cheer myself up I've bought a 55 plate Cupra R instead for a bargain price! As far as I know at the moment it's remapped, got a pipercross induction kit on it with a DV too (Unsure brand/model yet). It had no printout though so no idea what it's actually running!

Last edited:

Chiggers

Oct 29, 2016
Welcome from another Derbyshire SEAT owner Sam; I'm on my third Ibiza having moved 'through the gears' from Copa to FR to Cupra. Bad news about the tractor!

Sam B

Nov 26, 2016
Nottingham
Welcome from another Derbyshire SEAT owner Sam; I'm on my third Ibiza having moved 'through the gears' from Copa to FR to Cupra. Bad news about the tractor!

Thanks bud! I'm located near Chesterfield! Yeah it was indeed, I was asleep the time it happened my neighbour ended up chasing him down for photos! Took 9 weeks for them to sort everything out claiming they were trying to establish liability!? Stressed would be an understatement!

Chiggers

Oct 29, 2016
Thanks bud! I'm located near Chesterfield! Yeah it was indeed, I was asleep the time it happened my neighbour ended up chasing him down for photos! Took 9 weeks for them to sort everything out claiming they were trying to establish liability!? Stressed would be an understatement!

I'm in Belper Sam; garaged every night so I can't imagine what it must have been like for you! Glad you got it sorted though

Sam B

Nov 26, 2016
Nottingham
I'm in Belper Sam; garaged every night so I can't imagine what it must have been like for you! Glad you got it sorted though

Oh I'm over in Tibshelf[B)] I wish i had a garage to put it in! Don't even have a drive bud! :cry: It's fine the Cupra is making me forget rapidly :p I actually bought my Leon FR TDI from over in belper from a guy called Adam, it was a chrono yellow one dunno if you'd ever seen it!

Last edited:

Chiggers

Oct 29, 2016
Probably had seen it around Sam; not too many of those around these parts. There's a couple more Ibiza owners on the next road from mine, including an FR, but I think I can claim top dog status for now! :D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.