Detailing My LCR

skywalker10_1

Sep 2, 2005
North Yorkshire
Just got a delivery fom that nice man called Ron from Motorgeek :D

Washed the car with PB slick and suds followed by a dry off with Megs water magnet.Then QD with PB Spray & Gloss I use at the mo Sonus MF for the QD.

Wheels off washed the inside's with P21 auto bath followed by one coat of Klasse AIO then 3 coats of PB wheel sealant under the wheel arches got a wash and dry off followed by Klasse AIO and Klasse SG on the paint and plastic.

The car was waxed last week with P21 CW so today I gave her a QD with OCW the paint looked amazing after this the effect was like the paint was dripping wet :D

Detailed the engine bay all paint work Klassed AIO followed by SG plastic parts where given a dressing of Megs & sonus vinyl products.The windows got a dose of SIG the tyres got a helping of PB bold & bright.

The trouble now is I dont want to take her out onto these winter roads :cry:

DSC_0218.jpg

DSC_0221.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
looks good matey. Wish my car looked that good underneath the arches - really need to use all my detailing gear, but think i'm gonna wait a bit til the weather becomes drier/less sh*te.

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Wow that looks uber clean! Every tim ei do underr my arches etc they get dirty so quickly. PLus my arches are a very lemon yellow so dont look as good as that

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.