Detailing supplies

Sep 3, 2009
Walsall, West Mids
I only use CleanYourCar or Waxamomo

Both have a points system which accumilates points per ££'s and helps you get money off future purchases.

Ben at RubbishBoys (CarnubaWaxShop) is very good but lets face it, in this day n age if you can get something for free (eventually) thats a bonus !

Must admit though, if there was a local "detailing" shop that sold the kit i buy online in Birmingham i would probably visit it just for the sake of it... i know... i'm sad :s

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
Must admit though, if there was a local "detailing" shop that sold the kit i buy online in Birmingham i would probably visit it just for the sake of it... i know... i'm sad :s

To be fair, I would too, anything to support local shops. I like the internet, but short of 'certain pleasures' everything can be obtained online now and it's turning us all into recluses.

(Actually, thinking about it, even a poor approximation of 'certain pleasures' can be obtained online!!:whistle:)

20vt Tony

Oct 16, 2006
Edwinstowe, Notts
I use elite car care, very good site. If you type DW in the voucher bit, you might still get a discount 5 or 10%. Not much i know but better than a kick in the nads! Freedelivery on orders over £60 i think as well

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.