Devonmikeyboy passes the 300bhp and 400lb torque level from a 2L diesel.

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
Went to Interpro today to set my Audi up properly after having my propane and NOS fitted and this is what i came away with. :D

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG.jpg

Not bad for a PD140 daily run about. More to come when the bigger injectors and turbo get fitted.

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
Hats off to you for doing this!

Certainly is interesting to see how far the TDI can be pushed.

IS that just with the NOS? Or propane too?

What ball park figure do you think you'll end up with?

370? :shrug: ?

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
Hats off to you for doing this!

Certainly is interesting to see how far the TDI can be pushed.

IS that just with the NOS? Or propane too?

What ball park figure do you think you'll end up with?

370? :shrug: ?

That was with diesel,propane and NOS.
Diesel propane 278bhp
Diesel,propane 75bhp NOS 310bhp and 391 lb torque
Diesel,propane 100bhp NOS 317bhp and 407 lb torque
Diesel,propane 125hp NOS 309bhp and 388 lb torque
Diesel,propane 150bhp NOS 306bhp and 381 lb torque

Triple D

Mike you mad barsteward, im not doing any more to mine, nope. no way. You have spent probably the best part of 10k on your engine havent you?

How come the more NOS you added, it only managed to reach about the 317 bhp mark? is that the injectors fault? or turbo?

Jun 28, 2001
and when it blows up then that will be one hell of a bang.
thought of uprating the internals???

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
Whats the difference in fuel consumption?

At a constant speed the car still does about 35mpg at 95 mph and 25mpg at 120 mph, better now actually since i have had the propane fitted which is only 40p a litre.
Forged rods and pistons can be done when and if necessary but everything looks OK so far and if anything does brake i have a spare engine at Allard's. EGT and engine temps are stable and OK so hopefully i will not have any problems.

devonutopia

fabia-lous
Mar 30, 2004
Exmouth / Exeter
How high is that engine revving? Is it really going to 6000rpm? Or is that just something that Interpro has as a default, and isn't used to doing TDIs? :D

Can't wait until Thursday now. 150hp NOS shot eh? It sounds like 100 is the maximum to stick at then. :)

WW_VRS

Dec 22, 2006
Abingdon OXON, UK
www.unit18.co.uk
I reckon there isn't enough fuel left to burn at 150bhp shot at the moment, would need some more derv adding by those larger injectors.

My only concern would be reliability, but then you appear to have a larger budget than me :D so impressive figures & looking great :thumbup: