Differences between 130 & 150 tdi turbo

steinbauer

Hi all,

Has anyone heard if SEAT is releasing the 170bhp 2.0tdi in any model as VW will be fitting it to the new Passat ?????

Also everyone seems to be classing the tuning boxes as all the same, many of them are totally different to each other and work in different ways. Cheaps ones like the ebay ones, are very simple to produce and have one or two resisitors in and possible can cause damage (who knows).

I currently work in the trade but I wont be biased nor mention company name, my company will be releasing tuning boxes for petrols soon, starting with the 2.0TFSI and the 1.8T Engines which will keep all performance gains within manufacturers tolerences so we don't damage any engines but the problem I have is trying to let people know all tuning boxes AERN'T the same.. We've been running for 10 years and have one of the best relationships with trade in the U.K.

BIG Question Add-on-box or Remap both have advantages and dis-advantages at the end of the day the decision is yours but one thing I have found, what happens if you get a problem (can you easily remove the remap so it puts it to the standard car again !!!!! sorry biased again) ????

Any questions please ask.

Sorry If i bored you too much

Regards....

StepOnIt

Ceky said:
Hi! The diff between 130hp and 150hp are that 150hp has a bigger IC front mount and the 130 has a small one on the right side usualy , secound it is the turbo that has a bigger compressor part inside and third is the software from the ECU .130 runs with 1.35bar maximum press. and 150 with 1.50bar. If you need further info gest ask.....Regards

Ceky-DimSport Romania
www.dimsport.ro
[email protected]

Those are just some of the differences... There are much more than those!

And By the way the turbo is almost the same...
PD 150 = vnt17vb (garret)
PD 130 = vnt17va (KKK)

But the turbo is exactly the same with the same compressor.

Bye

Ceky

Sorry but it is not , KKK has only Ibiza , Leon and Golf has Garret with that diference I told you .If you want I can show you the diff. but not very soon.We have the shop in a Seat Dealer and we saw many of this.Regards,

StepOnIt

Ceky said:
Sorry but it is not , KKK has only Ibiza , Leon and Golf has Garret with that diference I told you .If you want I can show you the diff. but not very soon.We have the shop in a Seat Dealer and we saw many of this.Regards,
I was only talking about Ibiza ;)

Ceky

150hp TDI came only on Golf / Leon / Bora .....and I was talking about this cars....

Jpmayock

prc said:
I've collected some pics from a friend and decided to put them up, because alot of people have been asking... :)
where is the link for the pics? cheers.

basstard

Dropping Cogs is Useless
Aug 24, 2002
Roma, Italia
Visit site
Jpmayock said:
where is the link for the pics? cheers.

Almost all the attachments by prc on the forums have disappeared,,, problem is he disappeared too,,,

BTW, for the portuguese guys, does anybody know where is he? elnino told us he was about to come back "with very big news" but he's still missing,,, :confused:

mojogoes

He's probably bought a GASSA..................or sorry petrol motor.

mojogoes

Kinkyboy..........been talking to simon and he thinks its a good idea if you could have a gas/methanol kit flown over less £££££ with the $$$$$'s and they should also have a mapping device for fly by wire ex. Looks like i've got his gt28 double bb turbo too , our race is looking better every day...................................................................................from my stand point anyway. :drool: ;)

CJFR

Ibiza FR TDi PD150
Nov 19, 2006
Northern Ireland
Sorry to bring back an old one but looking at this thread if i ordered a Seat Ibiza Cupra PD150 (garrett) turbo for my Seat Ibza Tdi PD130 and they sent me this.......
DSCF1008.jpg

VNT-15 turbo. Is it the wrong one then?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members