Different Screenwash for fan jets?

mik

irregular participant
Jun 26, 2001
Glasgow UK
Visit site
You're spot on Stew - you need FanJetWash. It is expensive, but I stock this and can provide a discount ~ only £18 per 250ml bottle.

Just let me know sir. :)

mik

irregular participant
Jun 26, 2001
Glasgow UK
Visit site
sssstew said:
hmmm now is Mik being sarcastic... how can i tell?

Not in the slightest. :)

I'll do you a special deal on a litre for £60. Just send me the cash. :yes:

And let me know what font you'd like me to use for the label. ;)

Ric 2001

Need an ID-ten-T form
Basically there are two colours of screen wash, blue which freezes at around -8, premium pink with freezes around -12. Saw a note in IMG Warrington giving the reason, can't really remember it, but basically buy pink screen wash and not blue, it's only about £1 more.

Last edited:

slimjim

Professional Muppet
Feb 1, 2005
Telford, UK
www.jameshardacre.com
Ric 2001 said:
Basically there are two colours of screen wash, blue which freezes at around -8, premium pink with freezes around -12. Saw a note in IMG Warrington giving the reason, can't really remember it, but basically buy pink screen wash and not blue, it's only about £1 more.
That is good to know .... so the other day when my jets were freezing as it was -10.... the pink stuff would have solved the problem ... :doh:

Cheers for that :thumbup:

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
slimjim said:
That's just piss water :roflmao:

(p.s. ... got a delivery date for the ST?)
Hmm!

So far I have a chassis number and that's it. :( However, the ETA to the dealer is supposed to be the 4th Feb, but I'm going to take it on the 1st of March for a 06 plate. :)

slimjim

Professional Muppet
Feb 1, 2005
Telford, UK
www.jameshardacre.com
mrcoyote said:
Hmm!

So far I have a chassis number and that's it. :( However, the ETA to the dealer is supposed to be the 4th Feb, but I'm going to take it on the 1st of March for a 06 plate. :)
Sweeeeet! :worship:

Good idea to leave it till March for an "06" plate.... [B)]

Still have a big grin on my face thinking you guys are going to be driving round in volvo's though :roflmao:

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
slimjim said:
Still have a big grin on my face thinking you guys are going to be driving round in volvo's though :roflmao:
To make things worse, I was considering the V50 T5 until I worked out how much it would cost me. I must be getting old. :cry:

slimjim

Professional Muppet
Feb 1, 2005
Telford, UK
www.jameshardacre.com
mrcoyote said:
To make things worse, I was considering the V50 T5 until I worked out how much it would cost me. I must be getting old. :cry:
I can't see anything better..... a quality Volvo engine, which it IS, in a "cheap" Ford...

My Volvo used to cost SO much in parts ... the Ford will be loads cheaper... relitavley speaking.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.