Digital Dash

ewen1605

Jan 17, 2016
Sheffield
Pretty sure they only started getting built with the digital dash Week 2 so we should start seeing them in the next few weeks.

wilbo

Jan 14, 2018
Spotted this video today - comparison of digital dash in VAG cars. Short but clear video of SEAT display.

Shame they don't show more of the Seat version, like they do with VW and Audi. Like the look of the Audi version with the single tachometer in the middle of the screen., I hope thats possible on Seat virtual cockpit.

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Shame they don't show more of the Seat version, like they do with VW and Audi. Like the look of the Audi version with the single tachometer in the middle of the screen., I hope thats possible on Seat virtual cockpit.

I believe the large tachometer in the middle is activated with race mode selected.

Xile

Jan 30, 2018
Hi,

I am new to the forum, so hello and I look forward to being an active member in the future.

My first post is a question that I hope someone can offer clarification on. On the 1st November I ordered a Cupra 300 ST, currently the build is scheduled for week 14 (week commencing 2nd April). My question is, even though my order was placed a couple of weeks before 20th November, will my car be fitted with the Digital Cockpit, or because my order was placed prior to 20th November, will I miss out?

I am unsure if only cars ordered from 20th November will be fitted with the Digital Cockpit, or cars ordered from 20th November and/or built from January with be fitted with the new dash, it's all a bit vague.

Any clarification on this would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: ghostbustertab

KGoogle

Jan 7, 2018
Hi,

I am new to the forum, so hello and I look forward to being an active member in the future.

My first post is a question that I hope someone can offer clarification on. On the 1st November I ordered a Cupra 300 ST, currently the build is scheduled for week 14 (week commencing 2nd April). My question is, even though my order was placed a couple of weeks before 20th November, will my car be fitted with the Digital Cockpit, or because my order was placed prior to 20th November, will I miss out?

I am unsure if only cars ordered from 20th November will be fitted with the Digital Cockpit, or cars ordered from 20th November and/or built from January with be fitted with the new dash, it's all a bit vague.

I ordered a cupra in October I wondered the same so I contacted seat via email and they confirmed to me that I would receive the digital cockpit, so I'm guessing you would aswell.

Last edited:

TallTom

Oct 16, 2017
Hi,

Any Cupras being built from now on will include it, regardless of order date. Source - SEAT customer services.

Interestingly you ordered after me but have a build week 6 weeks ahead of me...!

Xile

Jan 30, 2018
Thanks guys, that's what I hoped. IMO it wouldn't make sense for Seat to fit different dashes to cars based on the order date, firstly, it would be a problem logistically and it would just be odd to have cars out in the field with different dashboards despite being the same age.

Last edited:

Xile

Jan 30, 2018
Any Cupras being built from now on will include it, regardless of order date. Source - SEAT customer services.

Interestingly you ordered after me but have a build week 6 weeks ahead of me...!

That seems odd, what extras are you having fitted?

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Best view I've seen yet of digital cockpit
youtube.com/watch?v=XB9M8qAAWNM
Cheers for the post

Didn't watch it all but noticed that there seemed to be an option to send the navigation display to the digital cockpit (DC) via an icon.

Also noticed that once it was sent to the DC it was no longer in the console.

I've been trying to work whether you needed to spec Nav high for the option to have Nav on both screens and the ability to use them at different levels of zoom independently.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Good vid, thanks for sharing. Wish I'd paid more attention to German class in school

You could use auto-translate, although it's more likely to be amusing than helpful;)

Cheers for the post

Didn't watch it all but noticed that there seemed to be an option to send the navigation display to the digital cockpit (DC) via an icon.

Also noticed that once it was sent to the DC it was no longer in the console.

I've been trying to work whether you needed to spec Nav high for the option to have Nav on both screens and the ability to use them at different levels of zoom independently.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
It's not clear on that video, maybe that's a std nav unit?:confused:

The scroll wheel for the virtual cockpit should sort the issues with pinch to zoom on the console.

wilbo

Jan 14, 2018
For anyone on instagram, a video of the virtual cockpit has been uploaded on there recently. Its in polish but you get the gist of it. Use #cupra300 then recent to find it.

Last edited: