Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
You need:
5F0920790A - Virtual Cockpit unit
5F0857053 1QB - the plastic trim/bezel around it
Most Fiber Optic cable for connection between Nav unit in glovebox and VC.

After that it should be coded by dealer or remotely by somebody. You have to bring both of the keys to the dealer, so they can adapt them to the new dash.

Also when you do it, bring the car to the dealer with full tank of fuel, so they can calibrate easily.

Send those part numbers to your dealer and ask them for prices and fitting.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Did the fibre cable come with the VC, or did you have to source it separately? Do you have the part number for it? :)

kickdown

Oct 5, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Did the fibre cable come with the VC, or did you have to source it separately? Do you have the part number for it? :)
It comes separately and it has no part number. Most of the workshops make it themselves. Or you can buy one from Ebay, Kufatec or other place/vendor.

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
We have the parts sourced, a garage with ODIS willing to give it a go...it's now a case of saving up to buy the parts and get it booked in. Damos will be easy enough to do, straight swap pretty much. It's mine that will be a problem.

Feb 24, 2019
You need:
5F0920790A - Virtual Cockpit unit
5F0857053 1QB - the plastic trim/bezel around it
Most Fiber Optic cable for connection between Nav unit in glovebox and VC.

After that it should be coded by dealer or remotely by somebody. You have to bring both of the keys to the dealer, so they can adapt them to the new dash.

Also when you do it, bring the car to the dealer with full tank of fuel, so they can calibrate easily.

Send those part numbers to your dealer and ask them for prices and fitting.

Where in Bulgaria I can do that ?

Thank you.

Feb 24, 2019
I will thank you very much, bcs now I'm really far away from Kumanovo :(... but I'll be there soon.

And I emailed them and asked them all they can do :) and I would do all or maybe just replace this one with he face lift one :)

Reactions: kickdown
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.