Dirty Ass

nuts

Feb 6, 2006
Leeds
Check out my dirty ass! Just washed it yesterday...there's no point in this weather!!

REAR.jpg

Kenshin2006

Black Magic
Aug 31, 2006
The black magic is easily the dirtiest colour on the Ibiza to have! You'd think it would cover the mud alright, but it just looks s***e!

Washed mine today and it pissed it down so didn't even bother drying it. Rubbish.[:@]

boss1986

Oct 27, 2006
Leeds
hate this weather.
want the sunny weather back.

im a bit of a polishing addict, people think im crazy washing my car every week and all the polishing i do to both cars.
http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=105154

guy next door said ill end up washing my car away, there will be nothing left of it haha

might have to start up polishing as a little money earner :D

might have seen your car before. dont work in centre of leeds do you? seen a black sport down near crownpoint once or twice coming off motorway when iv been in works van, probley around 8:30-9am.

Fez boy

Apr 23, 2003
Watford
Visit site
LOL I know the feeling.......In this weather is't a waste of time with all the salt on the roads.

I think I would die if I owened a white diesel :p

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
Boss1986 you think once a week is alot i must was mine at least 3-4 times a week and 1 every week wax! but im probably the reasson for a hose pipe ban down south :lol:

boss1986

Oct 27, 2006
Leeds
Boss1986 you think once a week is alot i must was mine at least 3-4 times a week and 1 every week wax! but im probably the reasson for a hose pipe ban down south :lol:

lol its the people around here that think im nuts, to me its all good :D

theres always a hosepipe ban on, does it bother me? NO lol (no flaming from enviroMENTALists please) :D

Last edited:

nuts

Feb 6, 2006
Leeds
Just checked my girlfriend's dad's car and it is still under as his old one. not sure that it's too accurate.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.