dirty seats

steve2407

Hey all, just wondered if anyone could help.

I have a red cupra with red half leather seats does anyone know any good cleaning products to clean the red cupra cloth. Few little stains now really starting to annoy. cheers

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
i tried vanish carpet cleaner on em and really worked well! but you do need to do it a few times as the dirt just lifts and moves creating a ring lol i done mine with a few j cloths and a sponge

Oct 17, 2006
Walthamstow
I used the foam stuff you getfrom halfords - when ever you clean your seats - spray the whole of the seat - dont do it in patches as you will leave patches behind

Prev

Dont do that....
Feb 3, 2004
C.I Guernsey
www.cicarscene.com
Will this sort out water marks as well. Because some idiot left the passenger side window open a tiny bit so ive got this brown outline of where the water reached. There is also a suspicois white mark on the back seat which looks like sex wee but isnt. As the girlfriend is back from uni soon I dont want her thinking ive been naughty while shes been there. Before people ask no I havent and it is yougat that a friend spilt.

Dec 31, 2005
London
I bought some of the wipes from halfords, the purple ones for fabric and the brown ones for the leather which work quite well whenever i can be bothered, if you search you'll find this has been covered before ;)

Essex_Cupra

May 14, 2004
I used carpet cleaner ! Works gr8 but you have to leave it to dry over night which can be annoying if you need to pop out!

It may have been covered before but i don't remember anyone mentioning the best product to use.

deanrankin85

Nov 28, 2006
Stoke-On-Trent
i would say the best way to get rid of the stains is to use a carpet cleaner, scrub the seats and then use an aqua-vac to draw all the water out! seems to work for me! :):)

deanrankin85

Nov 28, 2006
Stoke-On-Trent
aqua-vac is a vacuum cleaner! u can remove the filter and use it to suck up water and liquids!

i find thats the only way to remove the dirt from the seats! because when u wash them and leave them to dry the dirt is still there just not in patches!

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
i have a chemical cleaner that brings the seats up like new! i have done several peoples on here!

pm me if you want it doing!

HoocH

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.