1. Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store. and are now half price.

Discounted Compact Dashcam

Discussion in 'Leon Mk3 (2012-2020)' started by Dr.Dash, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Dr.Dash

Dr.Dash Active Member

VTGo dashcam. Nice and small, might be what some people are after.

There's a discount code currently available. Enter BF007 in the coupon box at checkout, £60 off, so it's £70 delivered with an SD card. There's an included USB charger, but it's probably a cigarette lighter job? so you may want to look at the hardwire options.

I've no connection with the company and don't own one, but it does look like a decent little cam for not much cash.HTH

PaulyM and Bucksssss like this.
  2. PaulyM

PaulyM still learning

Looks ideal for my purposes, so I ordered a black one. Code worked fine and as they offered PayPal I have their backup if anything goes dodgy. Seem like a legit company though, so not expecting any issues. Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

3. Shaady

Shaady Active Member

The reduced price seems good, at full price though I think it would be possible to do quite a lot better than that.

4. Dr.Dash

Dr.Dash Active Member

Agree on the pricing, at the reduced price I may get one for a rear cam.
    The only grumble I've heard on a different forum was that delivery was a bit slow over the Bank holiday periods.
    Let us know how you get on PaulyM.