1. Hi Guest. We've recently updated our forum rules. Please take some time to review them. You can read the new rules here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Discounts on Cupra Ateca

Discussion in 'CUPRA Ateca' started by frjamie, Aug 9, 2019.

1. frjamie

frjamie Active Member

Hi,

Just wondering if there are likely to be any good discounts on these anytime soon as they seem that by getting the Cupra brand they dont have the same discounts available with brokers as Seat Cupras. The best i've seen is about 8-9%, which makes it quite expensive compared to the 20%+ discounts on more popular Fleet cars.

2. Billyray911

Billyray911 Active Member

I’ve not seen any decent discounts and the likes of companies such as drive the deal and carwow aren’t giving anything significant away.

3. TimT

TimT Active Member

When I was choosing between a new Leon Cupra or the Ateca my dealer explained why they can't give proper discounts on Atecas.
    His understanding was that Cupra in general does not want to boost Ateca sales numbers noticeably before the Formentor is out therefore they are not given too many Atecas with a discounted price.
    One aspect are the CO2 emission limits imposed on the factories and other aspect is the fact that a person who currently purchases an Ateca and is satisfied with it, is more unlikely to want to buy the Formentor (which will have no CO2 issues cause of the hybrid engine).

Billyray911 likes this.
  4. perelaar

perelaar Active Member

That said, diplomatic (through work) discount in Belgium 19%.
    Normal discount here would be around 5 to 6% max; probably less for the Cupra as demand is higher than supply.