Do Cupra - R wheels fit straight on a cupra??

Mattrhtb

Hi,

I've got an 04 Leon Cupra, at the moment i've got the 17" factory fitted ronal alloys but i've always liked the look of the 18" factory fitted alloys from the cupra R. If i ever manage to get hold of the 18" alloys is there any potential problems with putting them on the cupra, will they fit straight on? Or is there a difference in the number of studs or anything like that?

Any advice much appreciated, thanks!

Matt

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK
Straight on, I fitted some to my cupra last weekend.

They were for sale but due to no interest I fitted them instead!

Mattrhtb

Cheers Matt,

If they were the 18" from the cupra R i'd certainly be interested but as you've now fitted them you may not want to sell.....??

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK
..it'd have to be a pretty good offer for me to take these badboys off my car lol :D

snc14020.jpg

Mattrhtb

Haha fairplay, i can understand that - they look great! I think i may have located some so hopefully i should be able to get mine on 18" rims soon!
Cheers man

smivvy

Seat Leon Cupra
Apr 21, 2008
Northants
Yep got them on mine too and the beauty of it is that they will fit nicely over brakes if you ever decide to uprate them

I always liked the genuine LCR rims. I changed from the original MK1 16'' multispokes to the 17'' starfish to the Audi RS4 replica's then onto the LCR rims. I plan to get them painted in an anthracite colour next. Rather that than change rims again :happy:

quinton_1

wee golf owner heree !
love the look of these Leon's guys.
Got a wee Golf the now for insurance purposes.. 17 in two weeks (can't wait)!
I'd love to own a genuine Seat Leon Cupra R 225 in Black - DREAM CAR!!!

Anyone know where i can get a genuine pair of those Cupra R Alloys ?
Really strugling to find a set that aren't replica's (don't want the extra weight)!
Looking to spend around £300 - £550.
Help guys, Pleasee ?

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
wee golf owner heree !
love the look of these Leon's guys.
Got a wee Golf the now for insurance purposes.. 17 in two weeks (can't wait)!
I'd love to own a genuine Seat Leon Cupra R 225 in Black - DREAM CAR!!!

Anyone know where i can get a genuine pair of those Cupra R Alloys ?
Really strugling to find a set that aren't replica's (don't want the extra weight)!
Looking to spend around £300 - £550.
Help guys, Pleasee ?

You want a pair or a set?

Theres a set for sale in the classifieds section :)

ballachrishan

Cheers Matt,

If they were the 18" from the cupra R i'd certainly be interested but as you've now fitted them you may not want to sell.....??

If you dont find a set look on the Borbet uk website for the new LW, they look just like the wheels you are after but maybe better?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.