Do I have a sports cat ****Pics added***

lamby

Mar 10, 2012
Hull
I have just bought a de cat pipe and spacer to fit to my LFR but when I went to fit it the down pipe appears to be stainless the cat is slim and cylindrical (where the ones ive seen in the past are square) and the pipe where it joins the standard system looks crushed down to fit:confused:. Thanks Lamby

Last edited:

51mo

May 21, 2011
That is the standard cat. I fitted asports cat over christmas and mine looked like yours in the picture before removing it.

lamby

Mar 10, 2012
Hull
Bugger thanks guys I'll get my spanners out

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

lamby

Mar 10, 2012
Hull
Decat fitted took it to a local exhaust fitters but they didn't fit the lambda spacer so will have to go back no difference with the sound but it does seem a bit more torque.

Chalkyovaly46o

Hi

You guys no what you talking about

I am having problems with my central locking on my Seat leon cupra r, i press it once and the driver door opens (which is right) but when you press it twice all the doors open. at this time when i press it twice all doors do not open, can anyone help?

thanks

Jfox

Nov 8, 2012
Hey Chalkyovaly, make a thread and im sure someone can help you out, also try using the search function :)

@Lamby are you not looking to find a new exhaust system? :D spend moneys!!! lol

lamby

Mar 10, 2012
Hull
Yeah will be looking for a new exhaust but not in a rush ill keep an eye out for a 2nd hand one

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.