Does 0% finance deal get the £1,000 deposit contribution?

Walpurgis

Feb 5, 2013
Could someone who went for the 0% financing deal tell me whether they got the £1,000 deposit contribution from Seat, please?

The deal no longer appears to be on the Seat web site, but a dealer told me it is still available, although it it does not quality for the deposit contribution. Is that correct?

Thanks

sootytorques

Sep 9, 2013
During the last quarter, there was a £1,000 deposit contribution from Seat on the 0% deal, which as you say has gone, I was looking to change my car this month, but hacked off its no longer avaliable.

terryt

Aug 16, 2013
I got it, you get £1000 contribution from SEAT as long as you put down at least 50% deposit. I think it was removed at the beginning of this month along with the price rise.

EDIT: It is still available on PCP purchases though.

Last edited:

marty_34

Apr 21, 2012
TEESSIDE
I managed to negotiate 2k writedown on a pcp deal against a demonstrator

deals I saw was 4.9 apr on new with 1500 contribution. the 0% deals I saw were 30-40 % deposit

JohnNW

Try some internet brokers to see what they come up with.

I've had a PCP quote today on a Leon FR 184 at 6.8% apr, but with 20.5% discount on the car. It was quite a bit cheaper than the dealer quoted 4.9% offer!

slo007

Jun 15, 2013
Aberdeen, Scotland
Different dealers will adjust the contribution amount to their own liking. I saw the local dealer actually decrease the std contribution by 500 GBP on his screen before giving me a quote. Needless to say, I didn't buy there.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.