Does an FR bumper fit a non-FR model?

gateofoblivion

Jul 26, 2018
Hello!

Just wondering if an FR rear/front bumper would fit a non FR model? I have a facelift 2010 2.0 TDI.

Thank you in advance!

gateofoblivion

Jul 26, 2018
Seat_Leon_1.4_Reference_%281P%29_Facelift_front_20100731.jpg

Front Bumper looks like this

Seat_Leon_1.4_Reference_%281P%29_Facelift_rear_20100731.jpg

And rear looks like this

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Morning,

Someone may need to confirm but I think that Facelift FR Bumpers fit all other Facelift Leons

Be careful for parking sensor and headlight washer holes that your car may not have currently

I'm pretty sure that to put a Pre facelift front FR bumper on you would need new headlights and grill so make sure you find a Facelift version.

Rear bumpers are the same for Pre and facelift I think...

I'm no pro so make sure someone else confirms this or go into a full search session to find someone else who has done this lol

This may not help you now but someone who does know may just be able to say yes or no to what i've said haha

Cheers

fozzybear

middle aged speed freak
Feb 4, 2006
halifax,west yorks
Morning,

Someone may need to confirm but I think that Facelift FR Bumpers fit all other Facelift Leons

Be careful for parking sensor and headlight washer holes that your car may not have currently

I'm pretty sure that to put a Pre facelift front FR bumper on you would need new headlights and grill so make sure you find a Facelift version.

Rear bumpers are the same for Pre and facelift I think...

I'm no pro so make sure someone else confirms this or go into a full search session to find someone else who has done this lol

This may not help you now but someone who does know may just be able to say yes or no to what i've said haha

Cheers
If i remember right only the rear inner lights were different and on hatch...as previous watch out for h/light washers...rear sensors not so much...should be straight swap over...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members