Does anyone have pics of all black cupras ?

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
their website is just wheel nuts and clothing...

I noticed that too. :(. The main thing that stops me buying new wheels is the amount of kerb action I seem to get. I've had the car coming up to 3 years now and had to have wheels refurb'd 3 times already. Currently I have a chunk out of the front left (not my fault) and a snip out of the rear left (my fault).

I've got the remainder of the paint I currently have on and a pot of unopened paint in a different colour. I may go back up the paint shop again for next years colour.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I noticed that too. :(. The main thing that stops me buying new wheels is the amount of kerb action I seem to get. I've had the car coming up to 3 years now and had to have wheels refurb'd 3 times already. Currently I have a chunk out of the front left (not my fault) and a snip out of the rear left (my fault).

I've got the remainder of the paint I currently have on and a pot of unopened paint in a different colour. I may go back up the paint shop again for next years colour.
What tyres are you running? Maybe better looking at some wider rubber (245), tyres with better kerb protections and/or A=Gators that @Deano j1971 runs.

Unless you want to go for something like this (skip to 25 seconds in)...

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
All Leons look great, but overall I prefer the 3 door, then the ST and the 5 door last. Not because the 5 door is ugly, far from it, I just think the rear windows look better on the 3 door and ST, where as the 5 door is more like the Mk 2 just without the need for it anymore...

cupra-range.jpg

SetRatioSize900650-002LEONCUPRA290-1.jpg

...that is not to say, if I didn't need the boot space of the ST, I'd probably have the Mk 3 Cupra R 310, just not in swirl mark black like @paddy6789
I prefered the steeper boot on the 3 door. Gives it a sportier look.

Reactions: Seastormer

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge

I have a very tight multi storey to get in and out of daily at work. Even despite being super careful i manage to kerb the wheels on the exit. If you look the car park up, there are so many negtive reviews for how tight it is in there.

Reactions: Legojon

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
All Leons look great, but overall I prefer the 3 door, then the ST and the 5 door last. Not because the 5 door is ugly, far from it, I just think the rear windows look better on the 3 door and ST, where as the 5 door is more like the Mk 2 just without the need for it anymore...

cupra-range.jpg

@paddy6789

Is it just me, or I can't seem to see any sign of the roof spoiler from this angle?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.