Does anyone know where i can get a phat body kit for my arosa?

jenn

Iv got an Arosa 1.0 that im just about to put 17" TSW wheel on and im lowering it to 40mm! but i cannot find a decent body kit for it! iv got a mate that will mould a kit on but just need to find a decent one thats from a similar shape car to an arosa! Heeeeeeeeellllllllllllp!:shrug:

jenn

Have lloked but still cant find anything! think i might have to wait until max power live in July! see if i can find anything up there!

Getting my 17" TSW Freezes and lowering springs today! yipeeeeeeee!

eXXXtreme arosa

i have designed a few kits that my local company twisted vision would be able to knock up for me.
Picture232222.jpg

ngngngngn.jpg

ngngngng4151gnfggm.jpg

but i have found this one i quiet like
seeeeeee.jpg

opinions[B)]

eXXXtreme arosa

jenn said:
Iv got an Arosa 1.0 that im just about to put 17" TSW wheel on and im lowering it to 40mm! but i cannot find a decent body kit for it! iv got a mate that will mould a kit on but just need to find a decent one thats from a similar shape car to an arosa! Heeeeeeeeellllllllllllp!:shrug:

crs do some nice kits for the polo mate there no that disimilar in with and shape, i would be do-able with sum fibre glass matting and patience, and they do produce a pretty smart kit for the lupo you could make fit to your arosa although i would modify the back bumper a fair but as i think it need to come down further (the yellow kit)
92_1_b.jpg

2e_1_b.jpg

c6_1_b.jpg

e8_1_b.jpg

c1_1_b.jpg

e9_1_b.jpg

jenn

Il be driving the car around, but i dont actually do a lot of mileage so it will be mainly for show!

eXXXtreme arosa

wel being a 1.0ltr do exspect youll be doin much racing in her be warned tho jenn i had a 1.0ltr vw polo on 17" great top end threw the speedo well out tho 40 ont the clock was 44mph enuff for a flash on a speed camera or a pull for pc plod so get the speedo adjusted
DSCF0024fthhy.jpg

the old and the new side by side

jenn

yea im def gonna do that! no a few people who could do it for me so shouldnt be too long! Thanks for the body kit pics think im gonna look into them!

eXXXtreme arosa

theres quiet alot of choice on the worldwide ebay! :) lupo and arosa stuff

eXXXtreme arosa

ArosaRacer said:
ive got a mix and match on my arosa, i like it that way as theres not another car like it
i love your car bud it looks so swweeeeet :) i want it hehe

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
think Amanda will have an answer to that LOL its not finshed yet still got stuff to do thanks for the comment though i'll pass it on

eXXXtreme arosa

did you get any rubbin on your 17's and how much was it lowwered?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members