DOLBY's LCR...AKS Tuning Forged 14/07/2013.

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
i was at AmD essex for a RR day and i see two buckets sitting abandoned at the top of the mezzanine floor with no covers protecting them. So i said to my mate 'shall i just ask how much the buckets are', so i did...little did i know they were carbon fibre and little did i know they would be 85 quid...i was expecting 400 each or something....

btw shawn is a star because a front cushion was missing so he threw in recaro runners for free

wayne lcr

bored of it now
Mar 5, 2009
doncaster
eyes like a hawk mate and ears like an..er....you get the point:lol:

i patted myself on the back for that find....thanks for the great comments, my head is expanding with ego...:lol::lol:

when you do the n249 by pass do you blank the remain pipe holes up or just leave them?

PHIL LCR

Aug 27, 2009
Herts
Hey Brett,

Your LCR is looking tip top! Good choice of mods so far and a blinding find with the seats. [B)]

K3mist

Simples!
Dec 11, 2008
East Sussex & The Shire
SPACERS.
I realized the rear of the car was very light if i was travelling at speed, and travelling around wet roundabouts etc, which led me to invest in some spacers. Was going to opt for the 20mm width but realized it may of looked out of place so i drew the best compromise which are 15mm.

I recently span my car when going around a round-a-bout in the wet, I wasn't going overly fast but the back just went which I thought was odd for a front wheel drive car.

Would fitting spacers reduce this oddity?

Did you only fit them to the rear?

Thanks in advance and great looking motor mate!

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
thanks for the nice comments though peeps, appreciated.

wayne i left mine bud

K3mist-
quite unusual because mine naturally understeered alot. but i found the rear to be much more planted now, roundabouts and under heavy braking....
(the fish tailing doesnt happen as much now, unless your braking from silly speeds). mind you, i have the rear strut brace and V3 coillies and i purposely took a rounabout too quick today and it stayed planted..absolutely planted.
You can put them on all 4 but i wanted the rear to be a wider track than the front (hence my original comment about 20mm) but as they are 15mm the front is still wider...(front 19mm either side from factory)..:)

nope becks it was flaunt...my fav channel....:p:lol::redface:

hey johnnyjonjon...thanks dude 30 is......interesting...:help::help::cry:

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members