DOLBY's LCR...AKS Tuning Forged 14/07/2013.

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
Good point mate, i really cant keep up with all the show & shine stuff these days, its far too much like hard work. As i said the car is super rapid now, and if R t e c h can be assed to answer their poxy phone then i might be able to get the car on the rollers to see how much power its putting out.

My car has always been a quick little beatch, and im sure its knocking on 300 bhp these days. The manifold lined up perfect, and it takes off like a scolded rat most days.

ReDBull

Every day's a school day.
Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
I'm not one for blowing smoke up people's asses but you've got a really nice, well thought out car. Just enjoy it. One of the reasons I bought my car to modify was that I was fed up with worrying about paint work and curbing alloys on £20k cars. You've spent all that money on a forged engine and the suspension just spank its ass and use it for what you built it for. Chin up mate it could be worse!

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Or you could just drive your car and enjoy what your done to it. I never wash my car don't get hung up on what it's not and enjoy what it is. All cars are the same just the more fun they are the more you have to put into them. Just like woman. You need to take it on track.

Key words highlighted above.

These cars once at this state of tune NEED to be taken on track to fully appreciate what they can do. I've done it twice now and really drove it hard, but it took all the abuse really well.

There really is too many people who have built these cars up then never opened them up on track.... JUST SAYING. :D

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
I would sell all the modifications first then sell car as standard (but forged).

Tempting to break it but its such a long drawn out process it will be pointless.

Sent from my iPhone inbetween snoozing and farting...

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
I would sell all the modifications first then sell car as standard (but forged).

Tempting to break it but its such a long drawn out process it will be pointless.

If you are swapping everything over you are doing just as much if not more work than breaking

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
So it seems like I'm the most hypocritical twat to have ever lived. I said I wanna sell up but I find myself looking at interior stuff that I can touch up????

My climate control has decided to play silly buggers and this will defo need sorting before the winter. Will buy second hand. But it BETTER be scratch free....I'm in an interior replacement mood.

My centre console (handbrake/gear lever bit) is getting replaced. As is the passenger door card. Will be buying an arm rest and can you believe it? An awesome new leather/alcantara flat bottomed steering wheel. That looks soooo OEM that you'd be hard pressed to guess its aftermarket. They promised me they'll sow a red band at the top too.

null-5.jpg

null-3.png

worzel

LCR 225
Dec 20, 2009
Jersey
fair play brett, good choice to keep. imagine someone else enjoying all your time & expense..it would drive me nuts. ut everyone has their reasons to sell out. liking the plans you have.

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
It's impulse purchases like this that can't reignite the flame!

Keep up the work mate you have just got the car all sorted to play with the power enjoy it

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
Lol you bought one too? Nice one. It looks bigger than normal or am I imagining things.

Hard to fit? Do you like it?

You should of requested the red band at the top. They can sow it in on request.

Sent from my iPhone inbetween snoozing

Last edited:

Spirit Furtive

Nov 20, 2010
Oxfordshire
Lol you bought one too? Nice one. It looks bigger than normal or am I imagining things.

Hard to fit? Do you like it?

You should of requested the red band at the top. They can sow it in on request.

Sent from my iPhone inbetween snoozing

Pretty easy to fit and I actually did a little guide in my RR. I don't think it is any bigger but I didn't measure it or anything. I did contemplate getting a red stripe but truth be told I actually don't like it on the oem wheel!

I do like it a lot and I get loads of positive feedback from people and no offense taken from those who are not a fan, would be boring if we all liked the same stuff and I still have the original incase I want to go back!

Only thing I wish I requested was an R logo instead of the cupra one.

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
Do you have a link to your readers ride thread? I'm on my phone on tapatalk and the app is terrible.

Redbull it's a place in Germany I think. Will get you the link. They're pricy but if you sell on the old one, you may make some cash back.

I'm only changing cos I've used cherry blossom on mine and its starting to crack and look bad.

Last edited: