Door handle recess protectors???

jamesfr

Hope you guys can help me out on this one. I've a 55 plate Leon Fr Tdi in Emocion red. The problem I've got at the moment is when my missus gets into the car her nails catch the paintwork behind the handle. Is there a company that make protectors for this or will i have to reosrt to gettiing the clippers out when she's asleep?

paul26982

its either you back scratched when shes horny, or the beloved leon getting scrathed, id protect the leon

foxes

Feb 7, 2005
Bang In The Middle.
I know Foliatec make a transparant film for paintwork for use on door sills,bonnet & everywere else!!

It stops stone chips, scratches from long lady nails. HTH

Cupraloon

I think the answer is, open the door for her, that way she'll think your being a gentleman, only you'll know the real reason.... ;)

Deleted member 7659

You need some stuff from these folks

I've got most of the sections they do for the whole car, but they'll also do mail order of individual sections.

from memory the bits for the inside of the door handles cost peanuts. They're based on the North side of the M25, but there may be somewhere local that fits it if you don't want to have a go yourself.

Adrian

jamesfr

Cheers foxes and bx16v i'm gonna look into them, if that fails then off with the nails!!!!!!!!

Big_daddy

Going going gone.....
Oct 20, 2006
Brummy
there a wax thing that they were showing on qvc once. they coasted it with layer and tested it with penny coin by repeatingly .

I suggest you get that1

Big_daddy

Going going gone.....
Oct 20, 2006
Brummy
a simple idea, remove the door handles.
get dead locks, with push of remote the door will pop open.

Are the inside door handle worn in yet?

jamesfr

nah the inside door handles are fine at the min. Love the idea of the pop open doors! Could just get her to keep the oven gloves on!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise