Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Door lock microswitch Guide

Discussion in 'Mk4 Ibiza Guides (6L) 2002-2008' started by Neo, Sep 18, 2010.

1. andy1bmx

andy1bmx Active Member

Sorry to bump an old thread.

Has anyone tried to replace only the microswitch, also does anyone know the part number or know exactly which microswitch it is. Or possibly have a close up picture of it? I am hoping to buy the correct one from RS or Farnell and just replace the microswitch.

Thanks!

2. RUM4MO

RUM4MO Active Member

I'd think if you dig around a bit more, maybe on Google, but using a general marque title like VAG or VW or Audi - as well as Skoda and SEAT, you should still find out more about this, as I'm sure I've seen it being discussed years ago, also, the small PCB or maybe just its solder joints do tend to crack and give the same "not working micro switch" result, good luck!

3. andy1bmx

andy1bmx Active Member

Ok thanks for that! Good point, I'll get it opened and check it out first. cheers

4. Hayden_93

Hayden_93 Active Member

Well my car wont lock and cant hear anything working:/ ive orded this bur the one ive ordeded and the one already on the caris different my cars got the blue connector whys it diffrent as the plug doesnt fit :/ cheers for the help [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. mjstokes85

mjstokes85 Diesel Power

Does anyone know roughly how much a garage would charge to do this? I don't really have the time or patience at the minute to do this!