1. Hi Guest. We've recently updated our forum rules. Please take some time to review them. You can read the new rules here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Door sill ding

Discussion in 'Ask for help with your car and FAQs' started by Tony Tonic, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Tony Tonic

Tony Tonic Active Member

I have no idea how it happened, wife's the same and everyone denies knowledge, picture may be unclear. It's 20p size ding on the door sill, paint is not broken. I have no idea what caused it, nothing has been dropped apparently! Can this happen by just standing on it (without high heels or similar) IMG_0183.JPG IMG_0184.JPG

How do I get it out? It's going to annoy me looking at it every time I get in and out.

2. Scotty

Scotty Active Member

Looks like someone has shut the door on something to cause that, probably a job for them dent removal people

3. Tony Tonic

Tony Tonic Active Member

Yeah looks like that, I had a look on the corresponding plastic part underneath the door but can't see any dents or scratches...well

4. ChrisJKM

ChrisJKM Active Member

Seat belt catch in the door and closed it maybe ? Easy to do ?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

5. Tony Tonic

Tony Tonic Active Member

Don't think so, the seat belt pull back 100mph actually, I have to hold them so they dont ding the door frame, never seen seatbelts so quick in my life.